What Was I Thinking?

PROLOGUE

Colton Smith: Hey, sorry about the whole mix up. Hope you're coping ok dear :)

Hope I'm coping okay? That man-whore, two timing little bitch is so going down.

Imogen Grayson: Colton, be a dick to me all you want. You and I both know that this thing is just that. A 2D, no strings attached flirtation that could have crowned you the first among your pathetic little group of weiners to get laid. So don't give me that half-assed sympathy. 

Colton Smith: Yeah I know I'm the bad guy here.

Imogen Grayson: But how dare you go hurt Sierra, one of my CLOSEST friends who is out of your league but really, really liked you anyway, by entertaining me and my stupid flirting! Don't stay up half the night listening to her sob about her dog dying being a perfect gentleman if you FUCKING PLAN ON SCREWING HER FRIEND. You knew how tough this year has been on her since you also spent MANY other occasions up half the night listening to her sob about her parent's divorce!

Colton Smith: Look, I am really sorry. I've apologised to Sierra already and am going to again tomorrow.

Imogen Grayson: Go pray on some other girl who isn't almost having a nervous breakdown -which you've just made even worse in case you've miraculously decided to start giving a fuck about how your actions affect other people- and don't touch her or any of my friends ever again. If I so much as hear you say another word to her I will see to it that you will be castrated, very slowly.

Colton Smith: Got it.

Colton Smith is now Offline.

Huh. I actually feel nothing. I mean I know Colton was just a semi-attractive distraction but still. Shouldn't I feel sad or something? Betrayed?

Really I just feel a bit disappointed that I don't have anyone to flirt with anymore. Or talk to. And all I want to do is just scream to the world that the last year of highschool is not the best year of your life.

And if it is?

Well excuse my french but I'm fucked.

Stay tuned for Chapter 1