Special Chapter: Jade Star

Hey Minna! Yep, this chappy is a special!  And this chappy is dedicated to my 3 readers that commented!happyaspieRhiannaHutchersonKana12349, thanks so much for being my first commenters! This chappy is dedicated to you all, and if I could have the names and ages of your OCs, I can put you in this story! You will appear when Jade comes to kick Holly and Molly's asses. Hope you enjoy it! ;3

Jade: Damn it, I'm facing MAJOR writer's block! :(

Lucy: Eh, why don't you make that Fairy Tail text group story you blabbing on about?

Natsu: Yeah.

Lucy & Jade: SHUT THE FLIP UP!

Natsu: S-Sorry...

Jade: God damned wimp....

Holly: TAKE THAT BACK OR I WILL HURT YOU!!!!

Jade: Take that back or I will KILL YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! And I'll send Natsu to hell while you float in nothingness!

Holly: G-Gomensai.....

Jade: I SAID TAKE THE FLIPPING SENTENCE BACK NOT SAY SORRY!!!!!!

Natsu: STOP IT!!!!

Lucy: *sigh* you do realize I'm still here, right?

Natsu: Hey Luce! When did you get here?

Lucy: I've here the entire time, dumb ass!

Holly: TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!

Jade: *starts writing Natsu and Holly death scene*

Holly: OK, OK, I TAKE IT BACK!!!!!

Jade: *doesn't publish, but saves* Just in case..... *Glares at the two*

Holly & Natsu: *shiver* H-hehehe....

Jade: *looks at Lucy triumphantly* It looks like we won!

Lisanna: Where's Bixlow, when ya need him? I was looking forward to beating his ass....

Bixlow: *struts in* HI GUYS-! *sees Lisanna* *struts out*

Jade & Lucy: XD

Lisanna: *grabs sword; has a murderous aura* GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE, BIXLOW!!!!!

Molly: BIXY!!!! MOLLY'S COMING, BIXY!!!!!

Lisanna: *stops chasing Bixlow; looks at Molly* Bixy? That's the best you could think of?!!!!????

Holly: BIXY!!! LIKE TAKE HER SOUL NOW!!!!!

Bixlow: I-I can't. My babies love her, and quite frankly, I'm terrified of her.

Lisanna: Haha! I AM TRIUMPHANT! BUT I'M NOT DONE BEATING YOUR ASS BIXLOW!!!!

Bixlow: Damn it...

Lisanna: And this time, YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S GONNA JOIN YA!!!!

Molly & Bixlow: *running from a deadly Lisanna*

Jade and Lucy: *eating popcorn* This is better than the stuff on TV!!! 

Lucy: Jade-san, pass me my coke please.

Jade: Sure, Lucy-san!

Wendy: Can I join you two? *holds popcorn and sprite*

Jade & Lucy: Sure, Wendy-chan!

Natsu & Holly: *try to sneak away*

Wendy: Author-san, Lucy-nee?

Jade: *sigh* Sure Wendy-chan...

Lucy: Remember those torture techniques I taught ya!

Wendy: *winks* They'll be put to good use!

Melody: *sigh* I'm starting to regret giving you those keys...

Coral: Well, at least your daughter isn't chasing a couple, trying tho kill 'em.

Melody: I guess we both  got nut cases, eh?

Lucy & Lisanna: HEY!!!!!

Coral: Yeah...

Erza: You must be the dragons, yes?

Melody: Eh, yeah.... why do you ask?

Erza: *has on kawaii face* AWESOME!!! 6 DRAGON SLAYERS!!!!

Everyone but Erza: *stares at Erza, gobsmacked*

Jade: GET ERZA TO THE CLINIC, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Gray: Why do we have to do what you say?

Jade: *starts writing Gray death scene*

Gray: OK, OK, I'M GOING!!!!

Jade: *whispers to Lucy*I was never gonna kill him anyway... *shows Lucy random letters on screen*

Lucy: You are so evil.... I like the way you play...

Jade: Why thank you!

Lisanna: *almost cuts Bixlow and Molly's heads off*

Bixlow: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, MOLLY!!! AND I MEAN IT!!!!!

Jade: *records Wendy and Eve beating Natsu and Holly up, and Lisanna and Lucy beating Bixlow and Molly up* *looks at Coral and Melody* Are we seriously the only sane ones here!?!?!! DX

Coral: *eating popcorn that apparently appeared out of nowhere* Yep... but they're funny to watch so... oo, that's gotta hurt!*grimaces at Lisanna trying to snap Bixlow's neck*

Melody: *also eating apparating popcorn* (Your welcome fellow PotterHeads!) You are recording this right? 

Jade: *nods*

Melody: Good, send me a copy later!

Jade: *smirks, still nodding* you got it!

Coral & Melody: *disapparated*

Jade: *sigh* What would we do without Fairy Tail?

Me: Haha! How was it? Do you want me to make more special chappys? I hope ya like it! And for anyone besides the three I already mentioned, if you want your OC to be featured in Hearts of Stone, just put their name and age! Add anything else if ya want to! And now, Angelica, be a dear and do the disclaimer! 

Angelica: Haha, just because I'm a magic deer, I get it.

Me: And for all those who are wondering who Angelica is, she's my magic deer, and also Eve's older sister!

Black Rose: Jade, can I be mentioned in this?

Me: Of course Rose! Black Rose, better known as Rose, is my exceed! Since Rose is here, why don't you both do the disclaimer!

Rose & Angelica: Ok! *ahem*..... AirPokemon does not own Fairy Tail,

Angelica: Although she really wants to....

Rose & Angelica: Hiro Mashima does! But AirPokemon does own magic deer, so if you want to have one, please ask for permission, and give her credit!

I love all of you guys! Your just like my Fairy Tail! SO....MANY....VIEWS!!!!!!!!!! But seriously, you guys ARE my Fairy Tail! I hope ya guys liked this chappy!                                                                    ~AirPokemon