~Welcome Home~

(5)

Sleepover at the Otonashi's resident, After FFI ,3rd year middle school~

(Knock knock)

Haruna: Onii-chan, come in!

Kidou: *Smiles at haruna before coming in and taking of his shoes* Thank you for inviting me to stay the night.

Haruna: No probs' I'm sooooo exited, We get to spend some time together finally! Aren't you glad? It's been forever!

Kidou: Hmm...But your parents wont mind will they?

Haruna: No, Of course not. Come on!

*In the kitchen*

Haruna: Oca-san, Oto-san, I want to properly introduce you to my brother Kidou Yuuto.

Kidou: Oh *Bows*...Nice to finally meet you two, and thank you for letting me stay over tonight, I really appreciate it.

Mom: So this is your brother, Haruna-chan! *walks over to kidou and bows* It's great to meet you too finally. Don't you think honey, It's great to have Yuuto-kun over.

Dad: Of course! Haruna's been talking about you coming over all week.

Haruna: Blush Oto-san!

Dad: Haha, Since your quite the soccer player, maybe after dinner me and you could have a kick about outside.

Kidou: Whispers Your dad plays soccer?

Haruna: Yep!

Kidou: *Turns to Haruna's dad*, I would really like that otonashi-kun.

Mom: *places her hands on her hips* Non of that now.

Kidou: hm?

Mom: From this moment on, whenever in this house you will go by Otonashi Yuuto.

Haruna: Oca-san :|

Mom: And you may call us, Oca-san and Oto-san also. No formalities kay. Haruna-chan is part of our family, and your part of hers, which makes you part of ours. Simple!

Kidou: No I couldn't, That's too much!

Dad: If I were you I just go with it *Smiles and whispers* She can get a little bossy.

Haruna: sigh You done mom?

Mom: It's true though!

Kidou: *Takes off his goggles and dries his tears*

Haruna: Onii-chan, Whats wrong! Look what you did Oca-san!

Mom: Eh!, Sorry I didn't mean to be rude dear,

Kidou: No its not that sniff *looks at Haruna* It feels good to have a proper family again.

Haruna: Onii-chan *Hugs Kidou*

Mom: *Wipes Kidou tear with a tissue*

Dad: Phew, that was all.

Mom: Your always welcome here Yuuto-kun. This home is yours too now. *Also hugs Kidou*

Dad: ...So welcome home son...

Kidou: Thank you...

I hope you liked. The last one got a bit serious cos' I wanted to write something with those two, but I wanted to make it a little sweet. :)

Arigato Mina-san for reading, and also in the comment section vote on which number was your favorite and the most voted one I'll do maybe like a full story on. (But it will be on FFN)

Well then see you guys next time, :D

-Yan