Bella disappears

Bpov

After telling everyone what I just found out. I needed some time to myself. I went upstairs and step through the portal to go to our spot.

I went and sat by the water. As I was looking into the water I was thinking what brought me this far to where I'm at today.

How Edward got me to open my heart. I know I have to finish our journey because I still have a lot of on answer questions.

Like why Trivel the troll king changed. He used to be such a kind and gentle soul. What changed in him. But something felt wrong off like it was a lie or something.

"What are you hiding Bella? I know you know more about the troll king then what you said back at home." I closed my eyes not wanting to tell Edward but I knew I couldn't keep it from him.

"You're right I do. But it's not what you think Edward." He sat down beside me and gently lifted my chin to look at him.

"Then what is it? You know you can tell me anything."

"It's just that I can't understand how Trivel could change. He use to be so kind and gentle. He could never hurt no one. It doesn't feel right. Like it's a lie or something."

"Trivel?" Edward asked confused. "Sorry! That's how I knew him before he became the troll king."

"Oh I see. I guess I have a lot to learn from the magical realm."

"Edward he was like a brother to me. Even though he was a creature. I don't understand what happen. It's like when I stop going to that magical world things started changing there."

Edward wrapped his arms around me. "You do know we still got to finish our journey. Maybe we can also find out what happen to Trivel to along the way."

I pulled away and looked at Edward. "Really we can?"

"Yeah why not. But this time we chose the best to come with us."

"God forbid not your brother Emmet please. Remember what happen last time you took him. I had to come rescue you." I started laughing.

"Hey that's not funny at all and you were suppose to stay home."

"Yeah but luckily I did come because you would've never found the hidden chests without me."

"Yeah, yeah and I got to see you in a dress and we.."

"Edward Cullen don't you dare say it." I blushed and buried my face into his chest. He chuckled.

"I got to admit though it was the best night my life." He said.

"Mine was the night you brought me back to life and proved to me that I was beautiful in your eyes. Of course that night was to."

       Epov

We were laying in bed later that night. When I was woken up up by Bella screaming. I sat up and when I went to try and touch her to comfort her she shot up out of the bed and disappeared into the walk in closet. I was a little confused by this.

When I got up to go to the walk in closet I ended up on the floor dodging a energy ball.

"What that hell!" I looked towards Bella and it looked like she was trying to hide. She was still throwing defense magic spells.

Our bedroom door come falling open. I put my hand up to stop my family from coming in.

"What on earth is going on Edward, why is Bella attacking you?" My dad asked.

"I don't think she's attacking me. I think she still sleeping. I thought she woke up from a nightmare, but when I went to go reach for her she ran away and when I came here she was throwing defense spells. She trying to hide in there." I explained.

I needed to see if I could tap into her dream like I can her magic. I crawled over to the wall and sat up.

I closed my eyes and focus on Bella. When I knew I tapped into her magic I backed off. I focused on her only.

Images flashed in front of me. Once it came into focus I could see a forest. I could feel Bella heart racing.

When she turned she was looking at several different types of demons. I just watched and was amazed at what she was doing.

When she landed in front of one of the demons I could see her reflection. She was younger but more focus.

"BELLA BEHIND YOU!" She turned swiftly and shot her bow. She closed her eyes and just listen.

She took her sword out. She did a move I never seen before. When I open my eyes I got up and quickly went into defense mode and knocked the sword out of Bella's hands and knocked her down to the floor and held her there.

"Bella wake up!" She just stared at me and kept fighting with me. My god she knows how to fight. We spent about 20 minutes like this until we were finally in the attic and I got her pinned in the corner.

"GOD DAMN IT BELLA WAKE UP!" She just blankly stared at me. I finally pressed my lips against her. She fault me a little until I felt her give in finally and she wrapped her arms around me.

I finally pulled away and leaned my forehead against hers. "Are you awake now?" I asked her. She looked at me confused. "Put it this way your a damn good fighter even in your sleep."

She pulled away and looked around and our family was looking at her in shock with there mouth dropped open.

She put her hand on her hip and one on her forehead. "I was dreaming when I was younger Trivel and I were on our way back to his kingdom and we got ambushed. I mean it actually happen. He lost a lot of men that day and he was very young for a king even then for a troll. One of his elders was training me. We had to protect Trivel at the time even though I was young at the time."

"You were good even at that age." I told her. She turned around. "Wait how do you know?" I scratched the top of my head.

"I kind of tapped into your dream!" Her eyes widen. "EDWARD HOW COULD YOU. MY DREAMS, WHAT IF I, UGGGH!" She made a energy ball and threw it at the wall beside me. I jumped.

She turned and walked off into the bedroom and disappeared then we heard a door slam. Which made everyone jump including me. I knew she was angry.

"Clean this up Edward!" My mom said as she walked out. Emmett put his hand on my shoulder. "Good luck with her she beyond pisst!" I looked up at him. "Gee thanks Emmett. Way to help me out." I shook my head.

"Don't worry too much she’ll calm down, maybe in a year or so from what I'm feeling." Jasper told me. Everyone was pretty much the same way.

I walked into the bedroom and walked up to the bathroom door and knocked on it. "GO AWAY EDWARD!"

"Come on Bella I'm sorry but you kept attacking me. I had to do something." I waited for an answer but there wasn't none.

I knocked on the door again and there was no answer. "Bella please answer me." She wouldn't. I decided to simmer into the bathroom. But when I got in there she wasn't in there.

I pulled the shower curtain open and nothing. She was gone. I walked out of the bathroom and into the walk in closet and still no Bella.

I ran through the house and nothing. I ran back upstairs and went through the portal and no Bella. I dropped to the ground to my knees.

She was gone. My Bella was gone. Over a stupid disagreement.

I do not own of my characters Stephenie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and story.