West Coast Girl

imagine: You moved from the West Coast to the South Side of Chicago. You're misunderstood as the cute, weak new girl until you show your rough side to Carl Gallagher who put up signs in front of your house causing your car to get tugged away. 

"y/n could you please come out here for a second?" My mom shouted from outside, sounding desperate and angry. I've just had a shower and wanted to dry my hair now, instead I put on some random shirt and shorts and walked down the stairs with soaking wet hair. "Not even a fucking week in this neighbourhood and there's already trouble, great." I murmured quietly to myself. "What's the matter, mom?" I asked while stepping out onto the veranda. "Do you see our car anywhere?" She asked ironically but mostly angry. "What the hell?!" I shouted out in disbelief. "Somebody put up those "no parking" signs in front of our house and our car got tugged away a couple of minutes ago. Do you have anything to do with this?" She asked upset, her voice shaking in anger. I have had kind of a troubled past but never as bad things as this. "No mom I don't!" I said bug eyed, surprised that she would blame me, when suddenly that guy from the neighbourhood came to my mind. "But I know who might." I quickly said, running into the house to grab my coat. "Wait! Where are you going?" My mom shouted after me. I walked out of the door and ran down the few stairs in front of our house, right towards her. "You remember the Gallaghers? They live down the street. The father thinks we want to tidy up his fucked up neighbourhood because we're from West Coast and now they try to scare us away." I said condescendingly raising my eyebrow at them. "Probably he had some help from his sons, I'm gonna find out. I'll be right back." I said and headed for the skate park where the worst of them, Carl Gallagher, probably the head of all this, used to hang out with his so called 'friends' from Juvie. It was a warm summer day, probably too beautiful to pick up a fight, but whatever. By the time I reached the park my hair was dried and I didn't look like I fell into the pool moments ago, anymore so I wouldn't embarrass myself there. I headed straight for the skating place where I immediately spotted Gallagher sitting on top of the halfpipe. "Hey!" I shouted all over the place. Almost everyone turned around and looked at me. "Hey you!" I shouted again until finally Carl turned his head too. "Yeah you!" I said when he looked me straight in the eyes. "Are you Carl Gallagher?" I asked with an angry voice. He got up, jumped down and walked over to me. "Who's asking?" He asked giving me a flirty, smug smile. "I am." I said determined. "Did you put up the signs in front of our house?" I asked giving him an ironic, condescending smile indicating I already knew it had been him. "No." He said in this typical Gallagher way. "Listen, douchebag." I started as Carl raised one of his eyebrows at me. "I'm not a dumbass, I know exactly that you put up the signs and that your family tries to get rid of us, but I'll tell you something: If you ever come near our house again, I'm gonna rip out your tongue and watch you bleed to death, do you understand?" I said with a confidence I didn't even know I had. "Woah you got fire, that's cool. But do you really think you could scare me with that?" Carl said, a playful smile plastered all across his face." I rolled my eyes at him and gave him an angry look. "Fuck you, Gallagher. One more time, you're dead." I said looking him straight in the eyes with a serious but still playfully badass look. "Hey didn't know West Coast Girls could be that bad." He said smirking. "West Coast girls?" I chuckled condescendingly "Look, only because I'm from some pussy town doesn't mean I fucking can't defend myself, alright?" And with that I turned around and left. I could feel Carl's look following me until I was gone. "That's a hell of an amazing girl." One of Carls black friends said from behind him. "And soon she'll be mine." Carl said not bothering to turn around, standing there smirking.