Garrence Chapter 2

Garroth POV
He was just about to kiss me when *Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong* "Oh no! It's almost time for Aphmau's party!" "It's okay, we can miss it just this once." Laurence said. "No it is not okay. She's counting on us." "Fine Garroth, but we will pick this up later." When we arrived everyone was gathered around Katelyn. "Oh, hey lover boys." Katelyn said with a sly grin on her face. "What are you talking about?" Laurence said. "Never mind." She ended it with a giggle. Oh no, I hope she isn't showing them the pictures. I started to walk out the door when I heard Aphmau calling after me. "Garroth, stop!" "Why?" "You said you would stay." "Well, I forgot that I needed to go, um, um. Oh! I need to go to help at the pound with Laurence." "Oh, yeah, right. I forgot also." Laurence said.
Laurence POV
What is Garroth talking about? You know what, I think I know what he is trying to do. "Oh yeah, I forgot also." We went through the door and I asked, "What are we doing actually?" "We are going to pickup where we left off." "But where are we going?" "We are going to a special place." "Okay Garroth, but I  am trusting you." "You can always trust me." "Since when Garroth?" "Just now." He said it with a very cute giggle. That made me even more in love with him. And that beautiful smile, *sigh*. I wonder where he is taking us.
Garroth POV
Little did he know that we are actually going to go to the pound to find...... SPRINKLES!!!!!! I miss her so much. I hope she is safe. But if we don't find Sprinkles we are going to my secret hiding place. It is so big that we could fit a whole Olympic Swimming Pool. Once we got to the puond something weird happened.