Chapter 3- first day of school (part 2)

That's Jaden Lock up there^^^^^ and chapter 3!!!!! There will be a lot of name switching so please bear with me!!!

Alexia is being Allison Willow

Amanda is being Aria Earnest

Cara is being Stacey Williams

ENJOY!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>>Jaden<<<

I walked into my first class giving a couple girls a little nod on the way and smirking at the way they giggle back.

"Hey man" I heard Owen speak up hitting my back firmly.

"Sup bro."

"It's all over the line," he started. I instantly froze. "What is all over the line?" I asked with nervousness. "This," he showed me, it was a video of that mystery girl confronting me at our lockers. "Fuck..." I muttered out. The more I examined the video, the more I realized how similar she is. First off, we are actually wearing a similar outfit. I was wearing a dark blue t-shirt, a pair of black jeans and my signature leather jacket. Heck we even have the same shoes and bag on.

"Whatever, it probably won't go that far anyway."

"Watch and listen bro, watch and listen," Owen said while chuckling at the end.

When I walked into the classroom, I saw her staring at something underneath her desk at the back of the classroom. "I sit here," I said while pointing down at the desk.

"So?" she replied.

"So? It is my desk so move and sit somewhere else," starting to lose my temper.

"No."

"Did you just say no?"

"Yes I said no and I'm not moving, I got here first and sat down first and plus, this desk is not practically yours, it's the schools." I just stare at her with narrow eyes and took the desk three away from hers. I looked back at her thinking that she would smile with triumph or something like that but instead, she kept a straight face and took out her books and pens. During the whole entire class, I just kept my eyes on her and apparently Owen noticed. "You got a thing for her man? She's already whipped you like three times in less than two hours bro." I didn't say anything back; I just studied her and nothing else

-----Starting now, Alexia, Amanda and Cara will be in their undercover names-----

>>>Allison<<<

That guy Jaden is such a pain in the ass, and I could tell that he was staring at me the whole time, it was so annoying!

When he walked in, I also saw from the corner of my eye that he had the same outfit as me. So that's why everyone was looking at me weird! I am furious right now; I wish they are here with me... I held back my tears at that thought. I brought my head back up when the bell rang and I packed my stuff and headed to my locker.

***Lunch***

"Hey Ale- Allison! Haven't seen you all day!" Aria exclaimed

"So how were your first two classes?" Stacey asked

"It was alright," I replied with a shoulder shrug.

They both looked at me with disbelief, "Sure, anyways lets go get fooooood!!!!" Aria shouted happily dragging us both down to line. She's always been the happy one.

I stood in line quietly while I hear Cara and Amanda talking about how the food would taste.

"Just ask someone god dammit!" I said to them with annoyance. Cara just shrugged her shoulders and tapped on a guy behind us. "Hi we're new here do you know what the food tastes like?" when I saw the guy I widened my eyes and quickly turned away.