Just Zayn, Ana, Cassi and me.

~Paola's POV~

Today is just Zayn, Cassi, Ana, and me. The Other boys have school. Ana and Cassi are sleeping.; Zayn is downstairs watching TV. I'm in my room looking at my facebook newsfeed when I get a text message from Cristian.

From Cristian:

Hey Why aren't u at skool ?

I decided I'm not gonna answer him. He is in the past, its time to move on and enjoy life. I got up from my bed and went to check on Ana and Cassi, They're awake. I grabbed my phone and went to the girls room.

"Hey you guys want to go out for some food?"

They looked at each other and nodded yes.

"I'll tell Zayn if he wants to go."

They got back to what they were doing.

"Zayn wanna go out for some food?"

"Sure."

"Imma go upstairs and get ready."

~Zayn's POV~

Ana and Cassi came on downstairs, talking about something or should I say someone.

"Hey Zayn"

"Hey Cassi"

"Where is Paola?"

"Getting ready."

"Oh okay"

I gonna tell them we Leave on Friday. Today is Thursday. So we leave tomorrow in the morning.

Then I saw Paola come downstairs. Its time to go.

~Paola's POV~

"Come on guys!"

I grabbed the car keys and locked the door.

"Where do you guys want to go eat?'

"Ihop?"

"Yeah Ihop, haven't been there for awhile."

~Ana's POV~

On our way to Ihop, I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. How did I get myself into this? I need to ask Zayn if he has a girlfriend, if he dose I need to stop thinking about him. As I was in thought, I got 2 messages.

From: Victor,

Ana, please take me back! I love you! I can't lose you! What about those great times we had? Are you gonna forgot that too? How I asked you out? Please answer this message !

*Flash Back*

I had just got done with 9th hour and I'm heading outsude to meet up with Cassi. As I waited I saw Victor. I had the biggest crush on him. Some said that he likes me too. But it was to good to be true.

He came up to me with a flower, and started singing What Makes You Beautiful.

"Your insecure, don't know what for. Your turning heads when you walk through the door. Don't need make-up. To cover up, Being the way that you are is enough.

Everyone else in the room could see it. Everyone else but you.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you filp your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell, you don't know, you don't know your beautiful, If only you saw what I can see, you'll understand why I want you so desperately, Right now I'm looking you and I can't believe you don't know, You don't know, you don't know your beautiful, That's what makes you beautiful."

"Ana Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

*Flashback over*

I opened up my other message.

From: Cristian.

I heard ur back in the uk. Is it true ? If it is we need to we need to hang out;)

To Cristian:

Ew no.

Then something kept running through my head.

How did he get my number and how did he know I was back in the United Kingdom?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I took long to update I dropped my phone in the toilet and I got a new one,

Can you guys please go read cassidy_cupcakes new story Keeping the walls up? Please?

~Ana Styles