»»---- Information ----««

Attention all writers! Get ready to unleash your creativity without any restrictions or judgement! Join the Shut Up and Write community, founded in 2015 by JABrownOfficial and become a part of our ever-growing family of talented writers. We welcome writers of all ages and abilities, and we have special houses for genres to cater to everyone's interests.

But that's not all! Our server is loaded with fun bots that help writers improve their writing skills. With Writer-Bot, you can take your writing to the next level.

But it's not just about writing in isolation - here at Shut Up and Write, we work as a tight-knit unit. Anyone can come up with assignments, and we share responsibility for recruitment and assignments. And guess what? You earn points for bringing in new members and coming up with assignment ideas!

Our writing assignments are designed to help you improve your craft, and they can be anything from writing a scene using a prompt to helping someone with their weaknesses. And don't forget about Word Wars - compete against other members and write as much as you can within the time limit!

But wait, there's more! Our very own Duncan_the_Editor runs our Writing Academy, where you can become a better writer with easy-to-understand, step-by-step guidance.

So what are you waiting for? Join our community and become a part of the exciting world of Shut Up and Write!

*Find out how to join in the next chapter!*