Bite Me, Sucker - Foolish Fights

**I KNOW I TOOK A LONG TIME TO UPLOAD SO I'M SORRY FOR THAT! But I do have reasons... exams and whatnot... that's a valid excuse right? ANYWAYS the chapter is finally here, not that long but it's something and more like a filler... this will be edited, because I did write this a few months ago when my writing wasn't so good so yeah...but hey ho Noemi and Asher are back ^_^**

**Please vote and comment and sorry for any mistakes >.<**

Song: The click five ~ Just the girl

Picture of Asher:

~*~*~*~*~Asher's point of view~*~*~*~*~

She's mad.

"Hey, hold up. Hear me- stop biting me!" I hollered, pushing Noemi's face away with the palm of my hand. She was seething mad now, reaching out to me with her claws as I watched her whiskers grow. Her violet eyes burned with anger.

"No not the face." I screamed, grabbing onto her nose, well cat nose, and pinched it so she couldn't breathe. A man's got to do what a man's got to do. She started clawing at my hand because I wouldn't let go until she unclasped her legs from around my waist.

"You just can't seem to keep your hands off me." I snickered quietly, walking backwards until my back hit the wall. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Before I could utter another word, Noemi grabbed a fistful of hair and held onto it with a vice grip, like how a baby koala doesn't let go. Oh, but she's far from a koala.

"Noemi, let go. He's just winding you up." I heard Brenda in the background, trying to get Noemi off me but her voice was barely above a whisper, almost like she didn't want Noemi to let go. My gaze swiftly moved towards the three idiots sitting on the sofa, with a big bucket of popcorn resting between the three of them. It's like a never ending supply of popcorn.

"No, Brenda, he is going down." Noemi growled, catching my attention. And here comes the famous smirk. "Ooh so you like it when you're on top." I just had to finish that with a wink.

Something cold, that ran down my cheek, broke me out of my teasing mode as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Letting go off her nose, I swiped at my cheek with the back of hand and brought it up to my eyes to inspect it.

...blood.

"Watch it, big boy, it's been a long time since we've fought, and I think it's safe to say I've been practising." She mocked into my ear, her cool breath running down my neck and sending shivers down my spine.

You thought I'd become all soft heartened because of these shivers, even though they feel so good, it reminds me why I'd let her leave in the first place.

When I didn't reply, I felt her squeeze her legs around my waist in a warning of some sort. But does this girl know what she just did. "Noemi... you shouldn't have done that." I whispered, noticing how our hips were pressed up against each other in a way that nothing could come in between. And after all, I'm still a guy.

I tried prying her legs off but she clutched on tighter, and her being a panther made her grip stronger. "Shouldn't have done what? This?" She asked innocently before clasping her legs and arms around me until she hung of my body with my arms loosely wrapped around her.

"Is this a fight... or some kind of fantasy you two are playing out?" Luke questioned with amusement, as Wesley cheered in the background. "Because I don't think you two need a crowd, unless you're into that kind of stuff. Remember use protection but then again, your choice." Luke stated, bringing his hands up in surrender when Noemi turned to him with a glare.

"I might have missed you, Luke, but I can still rip your head off." She growled, but then smiled in a sickly sweet manner. He just stared at her with a blank expression.