Chapter 2

So here is Chapter 2 enjoy

Percy's POV
After Artemis flashed me, herself and the hunters to Olymus I was amazed on how beutiful it was. When we reached the throne room I heard yelling, and when I looked at Artemis she looked very annoyed "uh Lady Artemis what is going on in there?" I asked "*sigh* the same thing that happens at the Olympian meetings" she said and walked to the doors and pushed them open and walked to throne with the hunters hot on her trail leaving me to look at the six of my nieces and nephews. As I watch two of my nephews yell at each other for about 20 mins I finally had enough of the yelling so I flared out my aura to make the shut up for 5 mins. And all I got were some awed stares from the minor gods and goddesses and angry looks from the Olympians except for my niece Hestia who was staring at me in shock. "WHO ARE YOU!" My nephew Zeus boomed to look threating but his powers can't commpare to mine. "Is that anyway to treat your uncle there Zeusy boy?" I asked while flareing out my aura for a second time today "uh who are you our only uncles are the Titans and Giants how hate us?" Hestia asked "ya I don't like my brothers and half brothers. And my brothers are the Giants and the Titans are my half brothers and no I'm not a Giant I am a Primordial God off Death,Destruction and Chaos." I said bowing at the waist. When I stood up agian Poseidon, Hestia, Hera, Demeter and Hades were looking at me in shock along with the rest of the Olympians except Artemis and Zeus. Artemis wasn't shocked cause she brought me here and Zeus because he looked like he wanted to zap me with his Master Bolt "HOW DARE YOU SON OF GAIA AND TARTARUS STEP FOOT ON OLYMPUS! Daughter how could you bring this thing here are you betraying us your family!?" Zeus boomed at me then growled/asked Artemis. "No Lord Zeus I would not betray my family, but my great uncle was betrayed by his mother and father cause he was supposed to be a giant that would be undefeatable by us but Lady Annake sent the Fates to tell Gaia that her last son with Tartarus will be the Primordial of Death, Destruction and Chaos the most powerful Primordial after Lady Chaos." Artemis replied.

Ok done srry but find out what happens next chapter byyyyye