2

Once I'm inside of the house, I see a man leaning against the doorframe on the phone.

"Maybe now isn't a good time, he's on the phone!" I state trying to do anything to get out of meeting my dad so soon.

"Whatever call he's on can wait, you've waited years to meet him!"

Natasha calls out my dads name and he turns around to look at us.

Once his eyes meets mine his eyes grow wider.

"I'll uh- I'll call you back later," he states as he ends his call.

"Y-y/n?" He states as he steps closer to me. "Is that you?"

I simply nod my head not trusting my voice.

There is a few moments of silence and I begin to get even more nervous.

Oh no, he's going to be mad at me for showing up like this. I mean, I didn't really have a choice I don't have anymore family and I-

My thoughts are interrupted by Clint hugging me.

"Look at how beautiful you've grown to be." He states still hugging me. "You look just like your mother," he smiled.

"Yeah, I do, but now I think I look more like you." I state hugging him back.

"I know you're probably wondering why I never came back to you or your mom..." he speaks. "I just wasn't ready for a kid. I just needed some time," he says.

"Well here we are 18 years later. It seems like you've had enough time, and you have a lot of money to be living here in this huge house. Well, this isn't even a house, it's a whole tower!" I say to him.

"Y/n I'm sorry. How can I make this up to you?" He asked me.

"I don't know..." I say. "I understand your reasons for leaving, but I was still hurt by your absence..."

I walk away towards the front door to get some fresh air and after a few minutes, Natasha follows me.

"Y/n?" She calls to me.

I turn and I look at her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Your dad asked told me to let you know that you could stay here for as long as you need to," she pauses before speaking again. "Just a fair warning, we have a lot of roommates...I can introduce you to them if you'd like,"

"Yeah sure, thanks." I say.

We walk around and I meet a guy named Bruce.

Him and Natasha seem to have a special relationship cause I keep catching them stealing looks at each other.

We make it to a lab type place and I see two figures standing there, but I don't see their faces.

"Steve, Tony!" Natasha says catching their attention.

I see two good looking people infront of me.

"This is Y/n." she says.

"Hello ma'am!" the blonde one says. "I'm Steve." he continued.

"Hi its nice to meet yo-" I start to say but I got cut off by who I am guessing is Tony.

"You're gorgeous, " he smirks then says "I'm Tony by the way!"

I just nod.

"She is going to be staying with us till further notice.." Natasha says.

"How old are you?" Tony asked with a smirk. "Are you over eighteen?"

"I'm..nineteen." I state pausing in between each word.

"Tony, back off she's too young for you," Steve states while running a hand through his hair.

He's kind of cute, I think to myself.

"Plus she's Clint's daughter," Natasha adds in.

Once she says this, Tony chokes on the air and starts coughing and Steve just looks shocked.

————