The Start of a NEW Relationship

Recap: Seth Kissed Kaitlyn in front of Kelly Kelly

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitlyn pulled back and took her bag from Aj and passed Kelly to the Elevator. Aj just ran behind her and was able to make it to the Elevator before it closed.

Kelly was angry at Seth she was talking and talking Kelly was about to kiss Seth and he said "No, it over Kelly bye".

Seth Rollins walked away from a crying Kelly on the floor.

xXx

Kaitlyn was lifting those weights and running the trad mil. Aj was practicing all her moves to get ready for tomorrow for Raw. 

Seth, Dean, and Roman came in and saw them working out Seth keep his view on Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn looked over and saw Seth looking at her and she smiled a little. She put down the weights and walked over to Seth. Seth hugged Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn hugged him back.

"Will u be my Girlfriend" Seth asked Kaitlyn, She just nodded but looked worried. Seth saw her whoring face and said "Is something wrong did i do something". "Why did u kiss me in front of Kelly" She said.

"Because Kelly put me up to everything, she made me say all of that stuff she was right behind u telling me everything to say or she'll hurt u and i didn't want to she that". Kaitlyn just Kissed Seth on the lips then put her arms around his neck.

xXx

Kaitlyn and Seth was sitting in her room on her bed. They were watching Scary Movie 5 funny but wired. Kaitlyn was laying on Seth's stomach. Seth stomach started vibrating and she looked up and saw him Laughing.

Kaitlyn was taking a shower and Heard Aj come in and talking and laughing at the movie. 

When she was done she put her Pjs on and walked out. Seth had left but Aj was there. Aj said "He went to get his Pjs he wants to stay right here with u tonight and tomorrow. Seth came back and took a shower and came out with his shirt off and long Pj pants.

Kaitlyn fell asleep watching the end on Scary Movie 5 at 12 am.

xXx ( in the morning ) 

Kaitlyn woke up it was like 10 am and saw the tv on with "The Call" she looked over and saw she was in the arms of Seth. "Good morning Sleeping Beauty u slept well i hope" 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it pretty much im out of IDEAS and Seth and Kaitlyn are Hitting it Off VERY well