Chapter 2

(Joey's pov)
I texted Loren and waited on a response. She was most likely sleeping. She doesn't know that I'm flying in to see her today. I grab my bags and walk to the car. At the airport I go through security and all that good stuff. I get on the plane and I'm sat next to a little girl. She's coloring and she looks happy. Twenty minutes into the flight, she asks me if I want to color with her. I nod my head and we color the rest of the flight.
*Time skip to when Joey's going to Loren's house*
I knock on her door and stand back. She opens the door and jumps into my arms.

(Loren's pov)
Joey! I wasn't expecting him, I've missed him. "I've missed you." I whisper. "I missed you too." I hear him mumble. We walk into the kitchen and grab some food. As he eats, I grab my phone and scroll through Twitter. I put on some music and start dancing around the kitchen. I stop when I feel a pair of eyes on me. "May I help you?" I whip my head around towards Joey. "Not at all. I'm just watching." He laughs. We end up watching Frozen and we belt the lyrics out together. "Let's film a YouTube videoooooooo." I beg. He finally agrees after fifteen minutes of begging. "What challenge do we do?" I plop down on my bed. "How about the Chapstick challenge?" He suggests. We set up and I grab all of my chapsticks. After the video, we go out for a bite to eat. "I wanna go ice skating." I look at Joey. "Then let's go ice skating!" We go to the hockey rink. Some supporters see me and we get some pictures and I follow a few of them. "Loren, do you even know how to ice skate" I shake my head. "Nope, but I'm about to learn." He just laughs. I quickly get the hang of ice skating and just have fun. Later when we walk home I make Joey carry me. We both lay in bed on our phones till about midnight. I put mine on charge and cuddle into Joey. "I love you." I whisper as he wraps his arms around me. "I love you too baby girl." That's my favorite place. Right here, in his arms.
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
A/n: hey guys😊 so I woke up got on wattpad and found out that Loren voted for chapter one and added it to her reading list. It makes me so happy! Thank you Loren. ~Sara