New Years

It was 11:37 and you have been talking to Sarah and getting to know each other for a while. "Before I totally forget.... Can we take a picture together?" You ask Sarah. "Of course!" She replies. You take out your phone and get close to her. You and her both smile and take 3 pictures then you guys do some funny faces. Sarah grabs your phone and put her arm around your waist and pulls you right up to her and kisses your cheek taking a photo. You were shocked. "Now you should definitely post this one. You just got kissed on the cheek by Sarah Paulson." She laughs. You blush a little and giggle. You post that picture on Instagram.
'Sarah Paulson's lips were just on my face!'
You put that as your caption and look up at Sarah is smiling at you. "Uh I should go check in with Lizzie." You say looking over seeing Tate and Lizzie laughing in a booth nearby. "Will you come back?" Sarah asks. You smile at her. "Yeah just let me see what the are up to really quick." You say. You walk over and sit next to Lizzie. "Oh my gosh! (Y/n)!" Lizzie says. "What?!" You reply. "I just saw your post on Instagram. That's who you've been with?!" She says. "Ohhhh." You smile. "Yes it is so amazing!" You say. "Is it okay if I go back with her? I know we are supposed to be here together." You say. "(Y/n)! Sarah Paulson is your favorite actress. Me and Tate have each other. Go! Have fun!" She says to you laughing. You start to laugh to and hug her. "Thanks!" You say and then hug Tate last. You walk over to Sarah. "Hey. I'm back!" You say as sit down smiling at Sarah. "Well hello!" She says and giggles. "Are you tired yet?" She asks with a smirk on her face. "Just a little. I think the dancing took some of my energy away." You say and giggle.
"Same." She says. "Two more shots!" She yells out to the bartender. You laugh and look at your phone. "It's 11:50!" You say looking up at Sarah. "Almost New Years!" She says in excitement. The bartender sets down the two shots. Sarah picks up your phone. "Passcode?" She asks. "1974." You say to her. "1974?... As in my birth year?" She says laughing and unlocking your phone. "Yeaaah." You giggle and laugh in embarrassment. "What are you doing?" You ask. "I'm putting my number in your phone." She blushes. "You're actually really fun!" She exclaims. You smile and giggle. She hands you her phone. "Put your number in!" She says to you. "Alright." You say as you're typing in your number. "Omg! 11:59!" You say handing her phone back. You look up and see Sarah staring at you. Her eyes were big and brown. You stare back into her eyes. The clock begins to count down.
5....
You hear people cheering
4....
You realize your body is getting closer to Sarah's.
3....
People are screaming and taking shots.
2....
Sarah's face is so close to yours. Your noses are almost touching.
1....
Your lips are now locked with Sarah's.

You aren't even thinking. Her hands grab your waist and bring you closer. The kiss was only about 5 seconds but it felt like forever. When you both pull away from each other you look at your shot glasses that remained untouched. "Happy New Years!" She says picking up a shot glass. You pick yours up also "Happy New Years!" You say confused as to what happened but secretly happy it did.

A/n
Sorry if these chapters are short! I'll try and make them longer. I hope you all like the story so far!