Chapter 2 : Her Dream, His Nightmare

Finally updated after ages! So sorry you all had to wait for this long, but I'm very VERY busy these days! Enjoy reading :D

"Great reward comes with great trials. When Allah loves a people, He tests them, and whoever accepts it attains His pleasure, whereas whoever shows discontent with it incurs His wrath." Narrated and classed as hasan by at-Tirmidhi (2396)

Chapter 2 :

Her Dream, His Nightmare

No matter how well a person is acquainted with the sour reality of this life, when a soul close to him departs, the stubborn yet the innocent little heart aches a lot. The eyes often get moist when the memories of the good times go by in a flash. Those lips do twitch in a smile when thinking about the beautiful past. All the words once said echo, breaking the silence around.

" Dadi, why are you crying? Zoyi phuphu is just getting married, she will not leave us. "
The little Sameera looked up at her grandmother, all confused.

" She has to leave us beta, she is going to her new house. "

" But our house is big and beautiful. Why doesn't she like it anymore? "

" She still likes our house, but girls have to leave their parent's house after marriage. You will leave us too. "

" No I will not leave you. I will not marry. "
After a pause she said in a sad whisper, " but dadi I want to marry..." She looked at her grandmother who was trying hard to stop herself from laughing.

Smiling to the beautiful days goneby, she wiped the drop of tear that had fallen on the photograph of her late grandmother. Before putting it back to the side table, once again she held it closely to her heart. A fresh set of tears made their way on her pale cheeks. As strong as she was, she proved those emotions week and got up from the bed to open the curtains of the room that had stopped the bright morning sunrays from piercing inside.

It was a beautiful summer morning, she opened the window and stood there enjoying the morning breeze. Though the darkness of the room was taken over by the bright yellow rays of the sun, but deep down inside the heart, the maybe neverending strong darkness of the past mourning still reside. Her beautiful silky brown tresses that reached till her waist were left open and they flew with the rhythm of the wind, shinning brightly. The sun made her already glowing skin glow more. She was a beauty worth all the praises, not only for the world but from within as well. It had been four months since the big loss but she still could not gather the broken pieces of her heart back at it's place, but life goes on and we have to follow the flow, either whole heartedly or with a burden on the heart, no matter what path we choose, we have to keep on moving.

Deep in thoughts, she stood still and rested her head on the door. She thought about the good times of her life and smiled through all the pain she was going through, she watched the birds chirping and wondered how beautiful and carefree they are and was all praises to the creater. Unwantedly the train of her thoughts shifted to the big change that will soon take place in her life. This thought was all to bring dullness back to her face. Just a few months back she lost the person she was the closest to and still could not recover from the pain that now she had to go through the guilt of being forced on someone.