Chapter 2

He sniffs the air and says You can come out now i know you're there.

I step out of the shadows and inhale his delectable scent and look into his beautiful blue eyes. I ask him how many are there i can sense the presence of others with your scent on them. He replies there are 5 others. I have a random question i tell him. Why does your scent smell so intoxicating to me.
He laughs a deep rich husky sound and says I could ask you the same thing. I smile and then I tell him well I need to be on my way I am hunting my next prey I tell him, I guess I'll see you again. I start to run a vampire super speed when I hear him ask me my name I chuckle to myself and say to him Alina Red Rosewater and yours, he replies with my name is Luca Ravenfire nice to meet you Alina. Nice to meet you Luca I smile at him and then track down a little blonde haired girl and I whisper in her ear relax don't struggle this won't hurt, I lean down and lick her neck right where her pulse is pulsing my fangs extend and I bite into her neck and drink a few large pulls before I look at the pretty blonde and tell her go home walk slowly and carefully be safe and when you get home sleep I tell her after I heal the puncture wounds in her neck and then I head to my office to check on things then I head home for the day.
Once I get home I smell Luca which is weird because this is my house I walk into my house and see him sitting on my couch I ask him how did you get in here and what are you doing here he replied I talked to my witch friend and she told me that we are mates that's why our scents to one another smell addicting and make lust hum through our veins and how i got in here well my witch friend unlocked your door, sorry about that by the way. I just looked at him like he grew another head while I'm thinking witches exist and out of nowhere he asks how old exactly are you I look at him and tell him 105 why you ask he says because you don't know that witches exist I looked confused for a moment and then I asked him did I say what I was thinking out loud, he laughed and said no I can read your thoughts love.