Chapter 1

"Finally, after three years, three long years, I can finally go to that gay bar. I can go there and snag myself a man. I've been a sub without a dom for three years, but not after tonight. Tonight is the night that my life is going to change forever." I tell my reflection in the mirror. "Fuck yeah! Let's go!" I yell pumping my fist in the air. I run down the stairs and out to the garage where my white Kia is. "Hot guys here I come!" I shout as I back out of the driveway.

I turn on the radio to Star 94 and 'Stitches' by Shawn Mendes fills my ears. I love this song. I sing along taping my index fingers on the steering wheel to the beat. About ten minutes pass and I pull into the parking lot. I put my car in park and get out, locking it and wiping my sweaty hands on my pants leg. I tuck a black and grey striped bandana into my back right pocket and walk through the front door.

Immediately my senses are bombarded with flashing lights and a strange sweet sent in the air that I can't quite place. Sort of like roses but not quite.

The walls are covered in dark red wallpaper with black designs were they meet the floor and ceiling. There's a large, light brown, wooden dance floor in the half of the bar farthest from me. On the half I'm in there are red and black cushion couches. There are tons of people scattered on and around the dance floor. Only a few people take up positions on the couches. On one of them there is a very attractive man with long black hair and blue eyes. For a moment our eyes meet, but I quickly advert my gaze. All of the confidence  I had earlier just disappears and I feel very shy. This man has a strong dominant ora about him that makes me feel weak. He stands up and begins to make his way over to me.

I feel my palms start to sweat a little. This could be my chance, don't blow it.

"Hello. My name is Alex. What might yours be?" The man asks. "My name is Zachary." I respond not looking up. Alex puts his hand under my chin and raises it so my eyes meet his. "There, that's better Zach. May I call you Zack?" Alex ask me smiling. I nod my head.

"Come, sit down with me Zach." He says gesturing to were he was sitting before. I nod and follow him. He sits down and pats the spot next to him. "Sit." He says. I comply.

"So what brings you here Zach?" Alex asks me. "Well," I start. "Today is my eighteenth birthday and wanted to find someone to be my first partner." I say somewhat hopefully. Alex smiles. "I might be able to help you with that. Just tell me a bit more about yourself." I smile back. "Okay, well I'm eighteen, I live by myself, I dropped out of highschool last year, I've been single all my life, and I'm an only child." Alex nods. "I see. Now, for a partner, would I work?" Alex asks, clearly expecting the answer to be yes. And he was right. "Yes." I say, a small smile spreading across my lips.

"Good. I happen to be looking for someone as well." Alex says standing up and offering me his hand. "You're too young to go to the bar, but I'm sure you drink right?" He asks. I nod my head. "Alright then, what do you want? I'll get it for you." My eyes widen. "But that's illegal." I say shocked. Alex nods. "Unless it's me." He says with a chuckle. I'm not sure what that means, but it's fine because I get a drink. "Just a Jim Beam on the rocks please." I say trying to sound sort of fancy. Alex nods. "Of course, be right back."

I smile to myself, I might have just gotten my first man. This is only short lived however because a boy about my age runs over to me, breaking my train of thought. "Hey, are you Alex's new pet?" He asks. I think for a moment before answering the boy. "Not yet, you have to sign a contract first right?" I ask. The boy nods. "Yep. That's how it works alright." The boy smiles at me. "So, are you gonna sign it?" The boy asks me. "Probably." I say blushing a little. The boy smiles again.

A whistle rings through the air and the boy turns around. "That's my master, gotta go." The boy hops up and starts to walk away but turns around quickly. "My name is Red by the way." He says before scurrying away.

Red, that's a strange name I think as I watch Alex walking back to me. He throws me a questioning look. "Do you know him?" He asks. I shake my head no in reply. "Well, what did he say to you?" Alex asks. "He asked me... If I was your pet." I say blushing. Alex's expression doesn't even change in the slightest. "Would you like to be?" He asks. His eyes staring deeply into mine. I nod. "Yes."

Alex nods in approval of my decision. "Let's go back to my place then." He says, a smirk spreading across his face. Alex offers his hand to me and I take it. He leads me outside and to his car. "Wait, I have my own car." I say, remembering the crap car I drive. Alex looks at me for a moment before chucking. "I"ll just have someone pick it up for you later." He states simply.

Alex looks down at me and smiles. "Let's go love." He says as he opens the passenger side door for me. I take a seat and smile at him. "Thanks." I say blushing. Alex walks around the car and sits in the drivers side. He starts driving and I just sit there smiling like the idiot I am.  My dreams are finally starting to come true.

{{{{ What the bandana means (the gay code)

Black- S&M
Gray- Bondage
Right pocket- bottom