Chapter 2

-Sky's POV-

I teleported to a lake outside of the castle walls and out in the woods the Generals know where it is so I don't have long till they come looking for me. I leaned my sword against a tree a sat facing the lake. I shut my eyes and prepared for a looooong nap! I was rudely interrupted by slimy blue arms wrapped around my body and across my mouth. I tried to get free but was soon knocked out.

-3rd person-

The King was knocked out and carried under the water by 6 very loyally squids to the squid King. King Sky was locked in a water proof cell in the squid castle. The 6 squids left to go fetch the squid King.

Back at SkyArmy the generals sent off to go talk to Sky they already knew where he was so it was just a matter  of getting there. So Seto, Ty, Ian, Jason, Jerome, Mitch, Quentin, and Alesa set of leaving the other Generals to go find Sky. Once they arrived at the isolated lake they split up to look around. Mitch walked over to a fairly large tree but that's not what caught his attention a large glowing sword leaning against the tree. "I found his sword!" Mitch called out to his other friends.

All of the friends surrounded the tree and sword. "Ok Sky's sword is here so where is Sky?" Alesa asked. "Hold on are these drag marks?" Mitch asked. A few feet away Mitch is kneeled down looking at the ground and sure as the Nether there are drag marks to the water. "Ok we need to go back to SkyArmy and talk to the other Generals if my hunches are correct Sky has been kidnapped by squids." Seto said. Everyone sadly nodded as they made their ways back to the castle.

-Sky's POV-

I awoke on a hard surface as I sat up I still had my glasses on but I was in a cell! I leaned against the wall. Wow those stupid squids hit hard. I heard something coming from down the hall. About 40 squids walked in most with daggers and whips. Probably for torture I been though much worse with my father. I stood up and they all got in a fighting stance. The door was closed and locked. I smirked an evil grin all of the squids looked confused I took off my glasses and let my glowing butter eyes show. I let a bit of my SkyBrine out and I made a butter dagger appear I fought off all the squids. In about 2 minutes they were all dead and lying in their own blood.

I put my glasses on and then I relished how much my clothes are ruined. They were ripped, wet, and covered in squid blood. I teleported to my room and looked around for better clothes.

-AshleyMarieGaming's POV-

Me and all the mini-Generals were in the meeting room waiting for the others to come back but when they did and told us what they saw it amazed me. Seto placed down the Butter God Sword down on the table using his powers. We were all discussing our move to get Sky back from the squids when a large crash was heard coming from Sky's room we all ran towards his room and busted in.

It was Sky. He was walking around his room. His clothes were wet, ripped, and covered in BLOOD!?! Everyone else must be thinking the same thing. Alesa ran over to him and hugged him from behind. He froze a turned his head a bit. "Alesa your gonna get blood all over you." He said like a kid. "Speaking of the blood what happened are you hurt?" Alesa said looking over him. He let out a small giggle." I killed I belive 40 or so squids they tried to torture but they.....didn't get to start and now I'm covered in squid blood, water, and mud!" Sky said. "Classic Sky." I said laughing in which everyone joined in.

-Sky's POV-

We were all laughing when a loud screeching ear bleeding sound comes from my drawer. I cover my ears. I look up and see everyone looking at me like a mad man. they cant hear it only Brines can. "Sky are you ok?" Alesa asked. I shook my head. Everyone looked at me with confused faces. I ran over to a blank wall and felt down the paint till I felt the familiar poke of a nail. I took my hand a punched that one place. Once I moved my fist the small 12 in x 12 in panel popped out and a amulet with a amethyst gem surrounded by butter popper out on a black velvet pillow.

Everyone looked at me wondering what I'm doing. I snatched up the amulet and repeatedly pushed the gem. I shook my head trying to stop the sound. It finally calmed down and I went and sat down on my bed while everyone watched. I clicked the gem one more time and said, "Meu Brine des louebeion SkyBrine cantiny movouloine." I said in goddian language.   

Seto must of studied Goddian language because his eyes went wide. A hollow gram of my body appeared bug enough so everyone in the room can see but my heart and brain were outlined. My heart was slightly glowing the same color as my eyes.

Everyone watched not knowing what they were looking at. I put the amulet down on my bed and put my head in my hands. "Sky whats wrong?" Ty asked me. "It means HeroBrine is watching me which means he wants the amulet which means he wants to set his army free and make me his loaly servant!" I said throwing my hands in the air. "He gets this amulet BOOM! He can construct a large enough portal to release his armies. And he has one to they are my parents wedding 'rings'. If he combines them he can turn me into a mindless killer under his control named.......SkyBrine." I said.

"Then we will protect this amulet with all our might!" Ashley said. I heard a few 'Yeahs' I smiled. But I was rudely interrupted when the battle bell rang. We all jumped up and ran to the front gates to come face to face with the one any only.....

HeroBrine.