New members

Next day

Mira's Pov

I can't stop thinking about what Y/n said yesterday "Oh, isn't it obvious? It's someone from the guild." Who is it? Why didn't she tell me sooner? Why- My thoughts were interrupted by the guild doors swinging open with Y/n standing there but... Felecia, Jellal and Connor were there with her!

"Hey, everyone!" she shouted as she walked through the doors. Everyone was staring wide-eyed at Felecia, Jellal and Connor, like I had. "Oh yeah. This is Felecia, Jellal and Connor, my kids who would like to join the guild. Is that alright?"eyes all widened further when she said kids and Master Makarov was the first to say anything. "The more the merrier. What is their magic type?"

Maybe their magic could help me find out who the father is.

Natsu's Pov

She has kids? Why does my heart hurt when thinking about her happy with someone else? Must just be from having too much food. I wonder who the dad is...

Gray's Pov

Wow... She has kids... When did that happen? Who was it with? I hope she's happy... but I still wish that she had stayed with me, even if it wasn't as my girlfriend. I wonder who the lucky guy is.

Elfman's Pov (Because why not?)

Must have been a real man to have got Y/n knocked up. Anyone other than Natsu that has tried hitting on her would have her hit on them... literally. They would be out of the guild for weeks or months.

This one has mainly been people reacting to Felecia, Jellal and Connor. the battle will happen in a few chapters. Please comment