Chapter 1-Meet Pheonix

New state, new school, no friend, and more assholes. In a school as small as Brookeside High in California, no-one notices you unless your popular. Though, I for one believe in a place called my bedroom, where i can hide from everything because everything is not as it seems.

My name is, Phoenix Rosaria-Sapphire Purdy, yes my parents are Autumn and Ashley Purdy, my unlces are Black Veil Brides, because of the giraffe you all know as Andy Biersack. Anywhore, I'm 15 and a freshman in high school. I live in California but thats only going to last for three more days., because my mom wants to move back to hers and dads hometown in Ohio. Anywhore, I listen to bands like PTV, SWS, FIR, HU, Ice Nine Kills, TRA, and of course BVB, etc. just to name a few. I have a three yer old brother and sister, Matthew Jackson Purdy, named after our Uncle Jacky, and Marrissa Diamond Purdy, yes they are twins and a pain in the ass.

Though moving from California to Ohio,things arent bound to differ, I just hope things are different at Ridgeway than they are at Brookeside, I'll probably even find someone like me who arent my cousin or family.

(skipping to Monday)

Another day at the hell everyone calls school, but I call it PRISON. I slip on my blood red skinnies, my favorite Avenged Sevenfold shirt, my black vans, chains, and my Avenged hoodie. I grab my phone, charger, headphones and backpack and go downstairs to greeted by my amazing parents. My mom was at the stove and my dad was making coffee. I walked over to my mom and she had bacon, eggs, pancakes, and sausage.

"Are you going to stay for breakfast today since you dont have to go to school till nine," she said.

"Yeah, but can Kelsy, Colby, and Matt come by since its my last few days here and I'm leaving my only friends here," I said.

"Yeah also Colby can drive you to school," she said.

I just laughed and went to text all three of them, although they are my cousins they are also my best friends. Kelsy, whose full name is Kelsy Marie Coma, her parent are Christian and Lauren Coma. Colby, whose name is Colby Mitchell Dun, his dad is Joshua Dun, hes adopted and yes he knows. Now Matt, full name Matthew David Vanity, and his dad is no other than Dahvie Vanity, hes also adopted and he also knows. Though instead of texting them one by one, I decided to do a group chat, because I'm lazy, AF!

"Hey guys yall want to come to my house for breakfast, and to just hang since we dont have to go to school for another two hours," i texted.

"Dude, you read my mind," Colby texted being the first one as always.

"Babe, you know i cant say no to this amazing offer," Kelsy texted.

"Bitch, how can i turn down Purdy food, what your Purdy mom cook," Matt texted being his dumbass self as always.

"Dude seriously Purdy food, what is wrong with you, and bacon, eggs, pancakes, and sausage, and my dad made coffee," i texted adding a devil emoji.

"Bitch yesh, I'll be there in ten, my dads dropping me off as we text," Matt texted.

"I'm in, Colby can you come get me since you only live down the street," Kelsy said.

"Sure than boo, be there in five and i'll be at your house in ten Phoenix," Colby said.

"Okay see you guys then," i texted.

"I'm here bitch, open the door because i'm to lazy to fucking knock," Matt said making me laugh.

I walked to the door and opend it, "Well hello there Mr. Vanity and Uncle Dahvie," I said moving to the side so they could come in.

"Hey there Rose," Dahvie said. He's the only one i allowed to call me that. We all walked into the kitchen, my mom turned to me and Matt.

"Can you guys do me a huge favor," she asked.

"Sure thang, Auntie Purdy," Matt said.

"yeah, mom," I said.

"Can you guys go wake up Matt and Marrissa for me and get them ready for daycare," she asked.

"But im already awake and i dont wanna go to daycare," Matt said whining.

"Not you, dickweed," I said whacking the back of his head.

"Then who," he said looking like a dumbass as always.

"My baby brother," i said.

"Oh, that Matt, I dont know why you guys have to have two Matts, it always confuses me," he said making us laugh.

"Will you two just go get hem ready please," my mom said.

"You get Matt and i get Marrissa," I said.

We walked upstairs and to there room. I opened the door and turned on the light. I went to the closet and gabbed their clothes. Marrissa, I got her Little Mermaid shirt, bright pink skinnies, her pink vans, and her Little Mermaid hoodie. Matt, I got his Cookie Monster shirt, dark blue skinnies, his blue and black checkered creepers, and his black and blue hoodie. Then I went and handed big Matt, tiny Matts clothes. I got Marrissa up and changed her.

"Phwoenwix, can you do my hawir," she asked groggy.

"Yeah, come on lets go to the bathroom," I said carrying hr.

She bushed her teeth while I did her hair, and since she has hair like my dads i just straightened it and put it in a ponytail. We walked back into the room to see, Big Matt chasing Tiny Matt around the room. Tiny Matt an into my arms.

"Why were you guys chasing each other," I said.

"I told him there was bacon and he just jumped out of bed and started running around not wanting to get ready," Matty said.

"I dont wanna get weady," my baby brother said.

"Mom said you have to now come so she wont get mad," I said grabbing his clothes.

"Fwine," he said.

I put is clothes on him and tied on his creepers. I grabbed their hoodies and bags and carried him downstairs while Matty had Marrissa. When we go down stais they saw Uncle Dahvie.

"Uncle Dawvie," the said in unison and ran to him.

"Hey guys," he said picking them up.

"Theres my beautiful children, come sit down and eat so your dad " my mom said.

"Speaking of the devil," I said.

"Oh shut the fuck up Phoenix," my dad smacking he side of my head. ( not a literal hit)

"We are in the Purdy house," I heard Colby yell walking in.

"Hey babe," Kelsy said.

"Hey," I said hugging her.

We walked to the kitchen to enjoy our delicious breakfast when her was another knock on the door.

"Did you invite someone else baby girl," my dad asked.

I shook me head "no", and got up to answer the door. When I opened to be greeted my none other than my ex-boyfriend, Alexander.

"A-Alex," I said shocked.

"Hey Phoenix we need to talk," he said.

Hey guys heres the sequel to Why Me? I hope you enjoy this first chapter as much as i did writing it.

Also please remember to COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, AND SHARE.

ALSO GUYS I NEED MORE CHARACTERS AND IF OU WANT TO BE IN THIS BOOK JUST GIVE ME A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR CHARACTER IN EITHER A MESSAGE OR COMMENT IM OKAY WITH EITHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-A-