The phone call~2

If you haven't read the first part this part will not make any sense
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk out of the house, words can not express how shocked you are.

"Baby what's wrong with him" (H/N) says

"I don't know just stay here and watch the baby alright I love you" you say walking over to (H/N) and pecked his lips

You walk to you car while driving you stare at the road and out of no where you begin crying you heart out. All you want to do is go home and be with your husband and daughter. You arrive at the hospital and you ask the charge nurses where your father is. As you walk to his room to his room you see your sister and as you were other earlier she is sobbing in her hands.

"Hey (sisters name) how is he?" You question

She looks up at you with hurt and sorrow.

"You're too late, he's gone." She says and goes back to her water works

You turn around and begin speed walking to your fathers hospital room. As you walk into his room you see his lifeless body laying on his bed.

"Don't leave me daddy." You say letting all the tears stream down like a river.

"Please I need you now!." You say screaming not caring who heard as you cry/scream a nurse walks in.

"Ma'am I'm sorry we have to remove the body." The nurse says

You cry even more when the nurse says the body.

You leave to the waiting room When you walk in you see about 20 or more of you relatives.

"They are taking out the body now." You say bluntly

You then fall asleep in the waiting room. You then wake up and check you phone

" 1:30 a.m. " you say to yourself

" I have to go home." You say thinking about your baby.

You walk out of the hospital and get into your car. When you get home you look everywhere for your husband .

"Babe" you say

You walk up the stairs

"Bab-" you say before you get caught off guard by the beautiful sight you saw.

Your husband and your beautiful baby girl laying in the rocking chair sleeping.

"Baby" you say as you take your baby out of your husbands arms

"Don't touc- oh hey baby." You husband says looking at you

"Just come to bed I need you right now." You say as your husband looks at you as if he had seen a ghost.

You walk away into your bedroom.

"Baby what happened?" Your husband says concerned

"I don't want to cry again just come to bed." You say while removing your pants. Then you lay down "come on" you say uneasy.

Your husband responds by laying next to you cuddling you.

"It's gonna be okay bab-" "shh" you say "come on baby I'm tired baby I love you so much just don't leave me." You say into your slumber.

"I love you more than you'll ever know." Your husband say to your sleeping body.