Ch. 8 The Night

Ryan woke with a start and looked around the dark room he felt an arm around his waist and looked behind him with fear and anger in his body until he saw that it wasn't that perverted bastard Jake it was Zane.

Ryan released a breath then unwrapped from his new boyfriend okay his first boyfriend. he walked toward the window seat and sat down looking out into the woods in the back of his home. he heard a shifting and turned to see Zane had flipped over on to his back.

Ryan walked over and looked at the beautiful boy lying in his bed with his dark raven hair and his well sculpted body Ryan couldn't understand why the guy had chosen him.

his mind went back to earlier tonight when he'd walked in on them all in the living room and saw Maries hair flying and Alex glowing and Zane...well he looked like he was breathing fire. surprisingly none of that had scared him and he'd talked to his friends about it.

but when they'd explained that Zane was a dragon well he had a tough time believing it. hey he was only able to believe so much.

but when the girl...Barley had said that Zane wanted to be his boyfrined he for some reason he didn't care at that moment what he was he just felt as though the bigger boy could and would protect him and if that was the case then he could say good bye to jake's harassments.

at least he hopped so....

*~*

Zane woke and looked around the the room his dragon vison giving him better sight in the dark room. he looked down and noticed that Ryan was no longer in his arms he looked over at the. Window and saw his tiny mate staring up at the stars.
Zane felt a tithing in his chest and a throbbing in his jeans. He silently moved behind his mate and wrapped his arms around him.
"Are you okay?",Zane asked and absently rubbed his stubbled chin over Ryan's sensitive ear.

Ryan shivered but leaned back into his boyfriend "I'm fine Zane I was just a lil warm is all"
Zane pulled away from Ryan an took off his hoodie and shirt then slid out of his jeans. when he wrapped his bare arm around Ryan he could hear his tiny mate's heart beat grow quick.
"Are you sure your okay?", Zane asked again.

Ryan swallowed but nodded. *he's naked!* Ryan couldn't believe this his first actual boyfriend was nearly naked and holding him against his chest!
He looked back to see Zane staring out the window. he looked down then an gave Ryan a toothy smile.

He leaned foreword and kissed his mate Ryan blushed and yawned now fully awake he leaned over an saw the clock read eighty fifty.

*~*
"Do you think it was right to leave Ryan up there with Zane?" Marie asked Barley as she and Alex followed her out the house and into the woods.
"Of course it was Ryan is his mate after all", Barley said walking deeper into the thick foliage, "besides we have more important things to do like protecting Ryan from evil"
"I tried to do that when the lizard out a claim on my friend",Alex mumbled Marie elbowed him and kept walking.

"Anyway", Barely said choosing to ignore the comment, "we have to help protect Ryan Zane maybe a dragon but there are something's that could even defeat him"
"Such as?", Marie questioned
"A power hungry demon",Barley said her voice grown ominous.
"You mean J-Jake?" Alex asked his eyes bulging out of his head.

"Exactly, see I knew you used that brain for more than a dust collector", Barley said giggling at Alex's heated face.
"But yes, Jake he wants to do more than just rape Ryan he wants to how should I say this?....... Slip one pass the goalie?"

"You get Ryan pregnant?",Marie supplied
"Yes", Barely admitted
"But guys can't have babies",Alex said confused.
"If they have sex with a demon they can plus it doesn't hurt that your friend is part fey",Barley said pushing a vine from her face.
"So we have to make sure that Zane scores first?",Alex asked not liking what he was saying or hearing.

"In so many words yes my dear Atlantian yes"
"That's just wrong on so many levels"Alex replied
"Well like it or not it has to happen in order to save Ryan".....

*~*
Ryan looked up at the most beautiful crescent moon he'd ever seen with Zane's strong arms wrapped around him he felt like the past few months had just melted away the stress of jake his mom everything.
"Zane?"
"Yes Ryan?", he asked his mate in a rough voice.
"Can I ask you something?"
"I thought u just did"
"It just sounded like that"
"Okay then ask", Zane said pulling his mate closer to his chest.

"You said your a dragon right?"
"Yes I am", he sighed.
"Then why would u want a human guy as a mate?", Ryan asked, "I mean we can't have kids unless we adopt"
He added.
Zane laughed then carried his mate over to the bed and laid him down and crawled on top of him and leaned his head against his mates. "actually I don't think your completely human",he said looking into his mates beautiful green eyes. "Plus we can have babies together all you have to do I spread your legs for me love", he whispered into Ryan's ear.

Ryan whimpered but for some reason he widened his legs for Zane. Zane growled in his mates ear and gently kissed him on the lips. "I didn't mean right now I want to enjoy you by myself before we have our young", he laughed Ryan didn't think it was so funny and tried to push Zane off him.
"Hey hey now don't be mad", he said trying to get Ryan relaxed "if you really think you can handle it I'll give u as many babies as you want", Zane said pulling his mate closer too him.

Ryan looked up at his mate slash boyfriend and smiled. "no that's okay right now I'd be fine with u just holding me"
"I can do that"Zane said pulling his small mate on top of him them wrapping them both in the covers. unaware of the dark figure watching from the trees......

A/N:yay!!!! I finally got this chapter done I'm so sorry my dear fans but I had to really think on this one!!!! Oh and if u don't mind please vote fan and comment!!! And message any questions u may have! Also thanks for not cussing me out! ;)