LAURENCE: Please Stay Here with me.

I woke up with Aphmau sitting next to my bed... Well more like she was leaning on my chest, asleep. I tried to move my arm to stroke her hair but a pain jolted up my body and I groaned. I hadn't remembered what had happened until I saw a scratch on Aphmau's arm and it was healing pretty quickly, probably because of the relic that she had sucked into her body, but I had remembered, Aaron. He had hurt the person that he was sworn to protect. This was what he had done. Aphmau started moving and I closed my eyes. I could hear her giggle, probably because I puckered my lips slightly, and she kissed me, and I was not in my shadow knight form... at least I don't think... And she left. I opened my eyes just when she was about to turn the corner. I said," Wait, Aphmau, please stay with me." She turned and she said," Oh Laurence... I wouldn't have left you, I was just going to ask Katelyn, how Aaron is doing. We placed him in the prison, temporarily, to keep him stable. There is nothing that anyone can do for him." Aphmau put her head down and sat down in the chair beside the bed. She rested her head on my bear chest and I painfully reached towards her and stroked her beautiful black hair. She sighed then fell asleep and that was last time I saw her before I fell asleep...