Chapter one: Mugbloods

:::flashback to two years ago:::

"It's this one," I explained to my little brother, Jason. "We run straight through the barrier. The train is on the other side."

"We run straight at the brick wall?"

"Yes," I laughed. "I promise we'll go right through it. You saw me last year. Bye mum bye dad."

We ran at it, and as promised we passed through onto platform nine and three quarters.

:::Time skip brought to you by Ronmione:::

"Hey can we sit in here?" I asked. The only one sitting in this cart was a kid with dreads and a beanie, so probably a muggle. All the kids who already knew their house had ties withe their house colors on them, but he had already changed into his robes which didn't have a house crest or a tie. Probably a first year like Jason.

"Sure," he said. "I'm the only one in here.

"I'm Maria and this is my brother Jason," I introduced us.

"My name's Ethan," he said.

"Are you a first year?" I asked.

"Yes."

"So am I," said Jason. There was some yelling from another cart. I couldn't quite make out the words but it was coming from the cart next to ours and I had seen some of the meaner Slytherines in there earlier. It continued for about five minutes and then stopped. Alfie came into the cart dragging a confused looking first year girl, with a pixie cut, by the arm.

"You're going to get expelled before you even get to the school!" he told her.

"Well I just asked what a mugblood was and they said I was one!" she growled.

"A mudblood?" I asked.

"Well I don't know!" she said exasperatedly.

"It's a really bad word for someone who has non-magical, or muggle, parents," I explained.

"Wait that can happen?" asked Ethan.

"Okay wait I'm confused. How do you not know wizards can be muggleborn? Either you have a magical parent who would've told you or your parents are muggles which means you are living proof of this."

"I was adopted by a muggle."

"Oh," I said. Well oops. "Yeah it happens. Me and my brother are both muggleborn. It's not that uncommon, but some of the purebloods think they're better than people with magical parents. A lot of them left the school though."

"Why?" asked the girl.

"There was a group of people called Death Eaters. They tried to take over two years ago, when I was a first year. There was a battle at the school. A lot of the "pureblood"s parents were arrested and, well, you wouldn't want to go to school with the people who had stopped your parents racist terrorist group from taking over the world would you?"

"Purebloods suck," said the girl.

"Hey," protested Alfie. "My parents are both magic and I'm not like that!"

"No they aren't all like that," I said. "Alfie and I both fought in the battle of Hogwarts when we were first years and he's cool."

"Sorry," muttered the girl.

"It's okay!" Alfie patted the first year on the head and she swatted it away and glared at him.

"I'm Maria by the way," I said.

"I'm Marcey," she said.

"Jason," Jason waved.

"Ethan."

"Michael Jackson!" said Alfie.

"His name is Alfie," I said.

"Maybe you guys will get sorted into the same house," I said.

"House?"

"Oh okay so when we get to Hogwarts you'll be sorted into a house. You sleep in your house dormitories, eat at your house table, and you have classes with the rest of your house. There are four houses. Gryffindor, Slytherine, Ravenclaw, and my house, Hufflepuff. You get sorted into your house by character traits. Gryffindors are brave, Ravenclaws are clever and wise and stuck up, Slytherines are ambitious and good leaders, Hufflepuffs are loyal and patient and friendly and hard-working."

"I'm in Slytherine," Alfie added.

"But you all want to get into Hufflepuff."

"No you want to get Slytherine."

"Hufflepuff."

"Slytherine."

"Hufflepuff!"

"Slytherine!"

"We're good as long as we don't get Ravenclaw," said Jason.

"No who told you that?" said Alfie, "Gryffindor is the worst Ravenclaw is smart at least."

"Gryffindors are nice Ravencraps are a bunch of backstabbers who think they're better than everyone else," I said.

"Gryffindors are reckless idiots who think they're cooler than everyone else because they had Harry Potter."

"No they don't!"

"Yes they do!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

A/N
Hey people's!

This is part of a series called the freaksquad, which consists of a bunch of AUs about five characters in different fandoms. In the next chapter the characters are all two years older than in this one. This is just to establish some stuff. I've been meaning to publish this for a year updates will probably be pretty slow. Sorry.

LURV CHU ALL!