Chapter 17 : The Lake

Kylo Ren's POV

I knocked on the door separating the two of our rooms and waited. She must be up already, breakfast was 10 minutes ago. I hope she went to bed early. I knock again and still no answer. Alright then.

I turn the key in my doorknob and open the door, which had a open view on her bed. She was still in her bed, sleeping, her cover on the floor. She was laying on her side in her pajamas and she was hugging a huge pillow. Her hair was a mess and she had her mouth slightly open, making her look like she was pouting because of the way she leaned against the pillow.

She was perfect.

I sigh heavily. I just wanted to lay next to her and stay there all day.

Toughen up Ren.

I walk over to the bed. "Rey." I say and she just grunts, shoving her head into the pillow. I come sit at the edge of the bed and shake her by the shoulder. "You need to wake up, we need to go."

She raises her head, her hair on her face and she squints at me. "What? What time is it?" She looked so adorable.

"You overslept. Did you pack your things?"

"Umh... Yeah I did last night."

"Come on now. Get up, shower and dress you'll have breakfast in the ship on the way there. I'll be waiting for you outside." I stand up and walk to the door.

"Okay. Thanks for waking me up." She says, grunts again and sits up in her bed.

After 10 minutes of waiting for her in front of her door she walks out, with an old bag and wearing black thights and black tank top with a bun on her head.

"Do you have everything? Your lightsaber?"

"Yep." She says.

I nod and we start walking towards the runway and our ship. She frowns as she recognises the place when we get there. She follows me into my ship and I tell her to sit in one of the booths. The troopers bring her breakfast and I whisper to the pilot where we are going. She finishes her meal and 10 minutes later we arrive at the planet.
All the time she was asking questions about the place but I didn't tell her anything. I wanted to suprise her. And she was getting pale, she needed some sunlight.

The doors of the ship raise and I watch her reaction. Her eyes widened and a smile spread across her face. It was priceless.

Rey's POV

I quickly ran off the ship and look around me. We were in some kind of a beatiful rain forest, with very high tree tops and there was a lake in the distance. It was a very sunny day. I didn't know it was sunny. The sun rays were just peeking through the tree tops and I could smell the rain in the air. The place looked familiar, but I don't know why.

I followed Ren until we arrived at the lake and then we put our things down on the ground. He opened his bag and pulled out a blanket, spreading it on the ground and I laugh.

"A picnic?"

"We are going to be here all day. So I assumed you wanted to sit down here and there."

"Where are we?" I ask him looking around, taking in all the colors, sounds and smells of the forest.

"Does it look familiar to you?"

"Very." I answer still looking around and I sat on the blanket on the ground.

He takes a few steps closer and sits next to me looking at the lake.

"This is where you lived with your parents when you were very young, before the war began. See that lake?" He points at it and I look at the lake. "The lake is known for his healing powers. They named you after that lake."

I gasp and look at him "The lake is called Rey?" He nods with a smile on his face. I look back at the lake with tears in my eyes. "Thats beautiful... Wait, how do you know this?" I look at him frowning.

He smiles. "Thats because I lived here as well."

What?

"My parents were very good friends with yours, but when my mother started the Resistance my father ran away, stealing other peoples ships and money. So I was just here... Alone. My dad would rarely stop by and visit me. Your parents took care of me." He couldn't even look at me while saying this.

"We known each other? We lived together?" I ask, still shocked.

"Not exactly, I would come to your house sometimes to eat something but most of the time I was a loner, exploring the forest, climbing on trees..." He looks at me. "Things like that. One day when I was really angry at my dad I remember punching a tree and it created a big hole in it. Thats how I realised what power I had."

"How old were you?" I could suddenly imagine little Ben, playing in the forest, alone, waiting for his mom and dad to return. I must have still been a baby then, since he is older then me.

"When my parents left me I was eight. But when I realised I was Force sensitive, even though I didn't even know it was the Force, I was twelve. The next year the war started and The First Order occupied this place. Then when Snoke realised I was Force sensitive he took me aboard. I felt like I finally belonged somewhere." He said looking at the ground. "You were four then If I remember correctly." He frowns. He looked very sad, saying all this to me. He must really trust me. Oh Ben...

I don't say anything and just out my hands over his, holding them. He then responds with interwining our fingers together, his thumbs were lightly stroking mine.

Moment later he quickly remains his posture and clears his throat, releasing his hands away from mine.

"Anyways. We are here to train your lightsaber skills. Good thing you brought water resistant clothes." He stands up and I follow.

"We are going into the lake?" I get excited.

"Just to your hips. It will make you slower and also you can't hit below the waist, so it makes it more harder." He picks up his saber and starts walking towards the lake and I follow taking mine, but as we reach the lake I feel that the water is very cold and I stop.

"Its freezing."

"Come on." He says still going into the water, not even turning to me.

I grunt and walk deeper into the water, until it reaches my hips. Because he was taller he went into the water deeper so that it would reach his waist, but then he walked back to me as he realised a was a few steps away.

"Come on. Attack me." He says raising his hands, and I launch at him.

It was true when he said it was much harder. The water slowed down my walking and made it much harder. I was trying my best to defeat him but it seemed like he wasn't letting me do it this time. He was attacking me and as he was taking steps towards me I took steps back, making us going up to the shore and almost leaving the water.

When the water got down to my ankles he swung his lightsaber towards my knees, and I blocked it and raised it by one of the crossguards which made it jump in the air. He jumped in front of me trying to reach it but he missed and fell on me as we fell to the ground together. In all of this mess I somehow released my saber and it fell to my right as Kylo's saber was laying at my left. His head was on my shoulder but he quickly leaned himself on his elbows, still laying on me, his head hovering above mine. His lips above mine. I lost my breath and looked up at his big brown eyes. I felt myself drowning in his seducting gaze which was pointed at my lips.

"You cheated." I whisper, our noses touching, his lips so close to mine I could feel his ragged breath.

"Guilty." He whispers still looking at my lips. My heart was beating very fast and I held my breath. I just wanted one thing.

Please kiss me.

Authore note: H-h-haiii... *enters Stitch gif*
You guys are going to kill me because of this don't you?
And yeah, don't worry you will get more details about the past later ^^
Oh well, next chapter in 2 days, bye byeeee ~~~