She's Eccentric Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Aimee and I were inside the cab. We were on our way to her Aunt Leila's house. I feltrather excited and nervous but I hoped everything's going to be fine.Aimee was sleeping and leaning on my shoulder. Her face was so carefree and radiant, I love seeing her that way.I moved a little to give her a kiss on the lips. "Not in a cab, Chase. That can wait later," she said while her eyes remained closed.

I pulled aback a little. How come she always know if I'm about to kiss her. I thought she was sleeping but it seems like she's just closing her eyes.

"Are you really sleeping. You seem to know what I'm doing all the time," I said. She opened her eyes and looked at me

"Why? Is it bad to close my eyes when I am tired?" she asked and then leaned on my shoulder again.

I held her hand and kissed it. "You can sleep and relax," She gave me a cracked smile and I realized why.

That must be the only reason. "Oh, yeah, I remember you have insomnia right?" I asked and she nodded.

I wonder how it feels to have insomnia, when you can't sleep even if you wanted to. That must be pretty tiring.I held her cheeks to pull her closer to me and I felt that she embraced my arms. Her chest is brushing on my arms and I don't think it's really good.So, I removed her arms from my arms and just put my arms around her shoulder. She's now leaning on my chest.

We've been like that for hours, I didn't know that it is so far. Now I know why she hasn't visited them eversince she arrived on our city.There are beautiful views that we passed so I decided to take a picture of them. I also took some pictures of us on the cab.It's not all the time that we travel so I guess it's better to take pictures. I captured a video of Aimee and me.

I was daydreaming, Aimee and I are old but still together. We are checking out these pictures that we've taken when we were young.What a very good sight of the future. I don't really mind spending my whole life with Aimee, I know I'll never get tired of her.A few hours later, we have arrived atour destination. When I went down from the cab, I immediately saw the house where Aimee is looking at.

It must be her Aunt Leila's house. It looks pretty normal on the outside. Suddenly, I had a strange thought.I am going to face Julius as well, Leila's husband who tried to violate her before. For some reason, I am not comfortable with the idea of meeting him.I saw Aimee moved at the gate and press the doorbell. After a minute, a woman, I think on her early thirties went out and opened the gate for us.

Her eyes are wet and I think she's about to cry. After she opened the door, she called out something. "Kitty,"

I bet the woman is Leila. She immediately pulled Aimee closer and embraced her tightly. She was also unable to stop her tears.

I saw Aimee pushed her away a little then laughed. "I get it. I missed you too, Leila. But let's get inside first," she said.

Leila pulled away from her and let usget inside. The house is pretty normal inside as well. What took my attention is the big mirror at the living room.When we got inside, Aimee immediately introduced me. "Uh, Leila. This is Chase Wells, he's the one who's keeping me," she said.

Leila looked at me so I waved and smiled. "Hi!" I said since I'm nervous that I would choke, I didn't say anything else.

Leila moved towards me, and since I am a bit taller, she's looking up to me. "What a good looking man. Thank you for taking care of Kitty," she said.