Chapter 2 - Isaac

Hey guys....... here is the next update..... I promised u that I will post it by February 1st week!! So here it is..... hope you enjoy it as much as I loved writing it. Btw thanks a lot for the votes and your appreciation..... <3333

XOXO - A (aka Azzah)

***************************************************************************

'..........I know I have to be excited because it is the day that dad is finally going to be back for good and the day of the inter-school football match, but I've got this weird feeling that today is not going to turn out well. Even though I feel guilty about it, I'm still not going to tell Belle. Just look at her dancing in front of the mirror with an adorable smile. She doesn't normally have that twinkle in her eyes........ If I tell her this, either she will call me crazy or she will start worrying herself which I don't want her to because she is already worrying too much.......' I wrote and shut my diary close and saw that it's 8:15 am........

'Wow !! now I am feeling sleepy', I thought to myself as I got down from the bed.

"look who's up all early without me having to spray water on your face!", Belle says rolling her eyes at me through the mirror.

"I didn't sleep at all actually..", I blurt out and lie down on her bed.

"O.M.G! I just fixed the bed sheet....and it is your big day! look at me all dressed up for your match and you can't even get up from the bed?", she replied angrily making me sit up.

That question made me look at her properly and realized that she is all dressed up for the match, even matching the maroon color of our team jersey

That question made me look at her properly and realized that she is all dressed up for the match, even matching the maroon color of our team jersey. That is one talented and stylish twin I've got.

"Stop checking me out you idiot!! Now go and get dressed, I'll go with Lacey....... By the way.... Best of luck bro!! I know you will make me proud!", she says giving me a big kiss on my cheek.

"I will Isabelle Carter. For you, I won't sleep until it's time....." I reply and she smiles at me sadly causing me to wonder, what is the reason behind that sadness....

I quickly got dressed in my jersey and ran downstairs to the kitchen, only to find mom singing and cooking her signature Crêpe Suzette.

'Mmmmmm.....I've been waiting and craving for this sight of mom cooking and her delicious breakfast since so long..' I thought.

She turns around to notice me smiling like an idiot and she smiles confidently at me, even though I know that there is so much more behind that act of a smile.......

"Good morning mom!!" I said kissing her on her cheek and grabbing a bite of her Crêpe Suzette.

"Why do you seem to be on cloud nine? Did I miss something out ??" I ask smiling mischievously.