Hiccups (Ianthony)

- Hey guys this is my first time writing a fanfiction so please don't be hard on me... Enjoy!

"Anthony what would you rate this meal?" Ian asked Anthony as he was just finishing his spicy chicken burger. As he hiccuped a few times.

"I'd give this meal a 69 out of 100 Ians hiccuping."

"Wow that's a pretty sexy number of me hiccuping Anthony..."

"I know!"

"Well bye." *hiccup*

"Bitch!"

Ian turned off the camera and got up to throw his food away when he hiccuped again.

"Hey Ian you better get rid of those hiccups before you start to annoy me."

"Sorry man but I'm not gonna do nothing about it." Then Ian threw out their left-over food and went to pick up the camera to start editing. He hiccuped about three times on the way to the editing room.

'This is going to be a hard day' Anthony thought to himself.

     Around 30 minutes in Ian started to get angry because his hiccups were getting in the way of his work on editing. At the same time Anthony walked in complaining saying

"Ian can you at least try to get rid of them? Im trying to play some Halo in the living room and I just keep hearing 'hiccup' every 10 seconds."

"Hey if you wanna try to get rid of them *hiccup* go ahead. I'll be here waiting. And I kinda don't feel like getting up today."

     Anthony sighed grabbed a chair and sat next to Ian and googled how to get rid of hiccups. Many results were found. He went on a website with 3 ways to get rid of hiccups. Drinking a glass of water was the first way to get rid of hiccups so Anthony ran to the kitchen. He ran back in the room with a full glass of water and gave it to Ian and told him to drink it.

     Ian chugged the water to the bottom and they waited a couple seconds and then Ian said "They're gone now happy?" handing the glass back to Anthony.

     As Anthony grabbed the glass and was just about to walk out the door, he heard a faint hiccup again coming from Ian. "God dammit." Anthony whispered to himself. He walked back into the kitchen and put away the cup in the sink to wash for later. He was not about to give up on getting rid of the hiccups.

     He walked back to the room and looked for another way to get rid of them. The screen said 'Another way to get rid of hiccups is to scare the victim.' "Guess I'll have to scare you sometime today." and Anthony left the room for a little bit to play more of his game.

      Ian's hiccups were getting louder by the minute and Anthony decided that he should try and scare him now.

     Anthony tip toed to the editing room and didn't find Ian there. He went over to Ian's room and saw Ian on his bed on his stomach facing the wall with a laptop on his pillow. Anthony looked closer at the screen and saw Ian was only talking to his fans on twitter.

     He carefully walked over to the edge of the bed and got into a position as if he was about to jump. Then all of the sudden he sprang up and jumped almost on the side of Ian screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" This scared Ian so much he almost dropped the laptop but just saved it so that it didn't fling over the bed and crash on the floor.

"Dude what the hell? You almost made me drop my laptop!" Ian then hiccuped.

     Anthony just stared into his beautiful blue eyes and saw hurt. Anthony felt guilty now and was sorry and felt like he shouldn't have done that. He wanted to protect Ian now.

"Sorry I was just trying to scare you to get rid of your hiccups."

Ian hiccuped again and said "It's okay now that you said sorry." Ian smiled and went back to tweeting his fans. Then Anthony left his room to see the last way to cure the hiccuped."

     The smile that Ian gave him made Anthony feel warm inside. He had a feeling that made him not even want to leave Ian..... Wait...What?

     He went back to the computer and went back to the website to find the third way to getting rid of the hiccups. When he saw the last way to cure it, his eyes widend and his face flushed red. The screen read 'A last way to cure hiccups is to kiss the victim. This is because they will be so startled by the surprise that the hiccups can go away.'

     Why did Anthony have a feeling that he wanted to risk it and actually kiss him? Anthony had a million questions fill his head. All involving Ian. Did he have feelings for Ian? He did think His hiccups sounded cute. But he is straight...right? But he still wanted to cure him just because he wanted to make him feel better and not want him to be annoyed by it. Maybe he liked Ian, just a little bit.

     What if Ian wouldn't like that Anthony would kiss him? What if he enjoyed the kiss and thought that he liked Anthony back? What if he didnt care that he kissed him and just be glad that Anthony cured him?... if it did. Anthony decided to at least try it. If it didn't work he would just say it was the last way to cure him.

     He walked over to Ians room. He was on facebook this time. Anthony didn't care to to tip toe and Ian saw him come in the room and sat up. Anthony didn't even know it but he was blushing when he came in.

"Hey so I found the last way to cure your hiccups..." Anthony said with a nervous look on his face.

"Okay...*hiccup*...so what is it?" Ian replied ignoring the blushing and nervousness that was obviously shown from Anthony.

"Okay just so you know for now, I'm doing this for your hiccups." Anthony said as he sat down right next to Ian on his bed.

"Okay"

     Anthony leaned in blushing more and more the closer he went to Ians face. He closed his eyes and leaned in all the way and their lips pressed together. Joy has taken over Anthonys body. Ians lips were really soft and he didn't want to let go. He felt as if he should have done this a long time ago, and he really liked the feeling. Its been a few seconds and Ian hasn't pulled away. But his hiccups already stopped. Did Ian have feelings for Anthony?

     Quicky, Anthony pulled away to see the expression on Ians face of how he felt about this. But before he could do anything, Anthony gave a faint hiccup right after he pulled away. He then looked down and was about to walk out.

     Anthony felt a hand reach to his wrist and he was pulled back down to face Ian. Anthony was startled by this but all of the sudden soft lips were pressed up against his and were moving. And Anthony took the chance and moved his lips with Ians. He wrapped his arm around Ians shoulder and held the back of his head to get deeper in the kiss. Ians hands went on Anthonys waist and the kiss felt like it lasted forever.

     They both pulled away smiling. Then Ian said quietly but just loud enough for Anthony to hear him. "I have always loved you."

     Anthony blushed and said "I love you too."