Chapter 7

Chresanto's P.O.V

Me, Ray, Prod and Diggy walk in the house, to see Ashara, Shay, Nikki, Gina and Baby Girl leaving.

Baby girl had on a mini black cocktail dress, with red heels on. Black eyeshadow and red lipstick.

Ashara-Hey Roc. Were leavin now.

Me- Yall told ha everything she needa know.

Shay- Yeah.

Me- Alright. And Gina *I look over at her*

Gina- Yes. *She said looking down*

Me- Look at me! *I said with anger*

Gina- *She looked up at me*

Me- So I heard you were $100 short last nite.

Gina- Yes.

Me- Tisk tisk tisk... We just can't have that.

I walked up to her. I slapped so hard she fell on the floor. I kick her in the stomach.

Me- We aren't gonna have a recap tonight r we?

Gina- *winced in pain* No Roc.

Me- Ok well then get yo ass up, and make me some money.

She got up, and kinda limped to the rest of the girls. Baby girl, was shaking in fear.I guess she just saw my monster side. All the girls just stood there and stared.

Me- LEAVE NOW! *I screamed t o the top of my lungs, causing them to jump, and run out the door.*

Ray- Damn you saw baby girl. Dammmmnnnnn! Roc you gotta let me hit that.

Prod- Nigga please. Did you see Shay'Ari the body she got!

Ray- But for real you gonna let me get some, from Baby girl?

Me- Ray... Get out my face!

*All laughed*

Me- But everyone come on. We got some shit to discuss.

*Everyone got around me*

It was 70 niggas in total in the LQG. But about 40 of em was on the streets selling right now.

Me- Well ya'll the LQG sells weed. And SDG sells cocaine. And that's the ways its been for year.Well today I had a meeting with Carlos. Head of SDG... And let's just say.... SDG is out of business.

Everybody started roaring.

Me- BUT! We need some niggas that know how to cook cocaine.

Marcus- I know how. My Tio Pedro tought me.

Azul- Me too. My mama use to do that shit, so she learned how to cook it.

Diggy- Thats wassup.

Me- So LQG gonna be the top shit by next week.

Ray- I don't know about ya'll but I say, us our hoes. Go to the club tomorrow night and shut it down.

Jamal- HELL YEAH!!

Prod- I'm down.

Me- So its official we shutin it down tomorrow night.

The rest of the night Azul, and Marcus tought us how to cook cocaine. And we chilled.