Epilogue

*2 years later*

Allie's POV

"Happy Birthday!"

The shock on my face is captured forever by JJ taking my picture. Spencer had taken me to a romantic Italian restaurant for my birthday, but we left pretty early for dinner. I didn't think about it much since I figured he was just hungry. I look at him with my mouth open and eyes wide.

"Did you know about this?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. He blushes and looks away. I giggle softly, which makes him face me again and smile.

"We figured you needed a birthday party since we haven't really celebrated it before," Morgan says. I smile widely before looking suspiciously at his arm that's behind his back. He whisks out a pink birthday cake hat that makes everyone crack up. Spencer is grimacing at it like it's a disease.

"They made me wear that for one of my birthdays," he says, scrunching his face up in an adorable way. "Now you have to suffer."

"No, that's okay." I back up, hands in front of me. Penelope grabs the hat and plops it on my head. JJ takes another picture of me looking up at the revolting thing on top of me. I look around the room. Everyone from the team is here, as well as Jack and Henry.

"I brought a karaoke machine," Morgan says. "I think we should test Reid's singing skills." I hide a laugh with a cough, but Spencer just glares Derek.

"Haha, hilarious. Not going to happen," Spence scoffs, wrapping his thin arms around me.

"Don't just stand around," I say. "Let's have fun!"

The next hour is full of food and bad singing. The three girls sing an incredibly off-key version of Wrecking Ball, which is hilarious because they don't know half the lyrics. Morgan finally pressures Spencer enough that he sings a song for me. Well, more stutters through it before giving up and saying it's "the thought that counts." 

The only part I would say wasn't totally enjoyable was when I had to open presents. I get a variety of presents, from cooking utensils to gift cards to hand drawn pictures from Jack. Probably my favorite would be JJ's. She got me a brand new leather bag that fits my laptop perfectly. I smile when I realize it's the exact make and model of Spencer's.

"I figured you two could be twins," JJ comments. Spence rolls his eyes.

"Thanks, JJ. I love it," I reply with a smile.

It's nearing 11 o'clock when Spencer looks at Morgan, and he nods in return. JJ gives a discreet thumbs up that I still see, but she doesn't notice. Spencer intertwines my hand with his and leads me towards our bedroom. We moved in together a month after I got out of the hospital. He said that he wanted to so he could keep me safe, but I think he just wanted to be closer.

Once we get to our room, he shuts the door and turns to me. He holds my hands and looks me in the eye.

"You know I love you, Allie," he starts. "You could never estimate how much I care about you. You're my whole life. And I've figured out that it's never going away. Allie, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He slides down to one knee, and continues to hold one hand while the other searches in his pocket, eventually coming up with a little black box. I gasp, and tears well up in my eyes.

"Allie, will you marry me?" he asks, looking at me with so much love and compassion I almost burst into tears.

"Yes," I whisper, smiling. Spencer slips the beautiful ring on my finger. It's a perfect fit. He jumps up and pulls me to him, crushing his lips on mine. I stand on my tiptoes and wrap my arms around his neck.

A couple of years ago, I thought I would never see him again. I would never feel his arms around me or kiss his lips again. But this moment, it's real. Our love is real. Our job may be difficult, and it might be hard to see each other in danger, but we can get through it. Together.

A/N: Holy crap, I'm sorry this took as long as it did. But there you go! Vote, Comment, Follow, and Share with who you think will like this FINISHED story!!!!!!

UPDATE: So, I've decided to write a sequel! I'm already a couple chapters in, but I only like to publish them when I feel like I am still moving forward and continuing the story. My plan is to post the first chapter of the sequel on November 17th, which is the day I finished Kisses Like Snowflakes. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly in the writing process, and I look forward to sharing with you the next chapter of Allie and Spencer's life! XOXO  ~theatrenerd2017