Finally something good...not!

Yahir's P.O.V.

"I  just finished middle school so that's why am here at this school." People giggled in the class. "Get outta here jerk!!!" someone yelled. "Quiet down everyone" I walked to my empty desk  . "Cry baby wahh wahh!!" someone yelled. That's when I snapped. "Stop talking" I said silently, "Whudda you goin' to do, cry and make me feel sad):" "I'm warning you" I said raising my voice, "Yeah right" Then he snickered. It echoed through my head, bouncing in all directions. "I can't mess up on my first day." I thought. I stood up and left the room heading toward the lunch room without asking. "Excuse me young man get back here!" I just kept walking. then she finally noticed what time it was, "Oh thank you umm Yahir is it? Yes OK, for reminding me that it's time for lunch. Line up everyone!" I walked back and happened to line up with the guy who had asked me if I wanted to be his friend earlier. "Oh hey" he said, "You never really said what your name was." "Oh my name's Akihiko or Aki for short. What's your full name?" "I really don't know, my entire family died of a disease):. "Oh I'm sorry to here that." "Ah it's OK." We walked down a few halls then we walked into the lunchroom I went and ordered my lunch. I sat down at our assigned table and started eating. When I finished I connected to the school internet and created my avatar. My avatar looks like a water person with robot hands. When I looked around and saw a person with a dress, umbrella, and butterfly wings. She must be a popular person at school. I walked over to a squash game center that was new with no data and already made a score of 154! "I wonder... never mind." I logged out and walked around the school until this fat kid walked towards me from behind trying to catch up to me. He grabbed me and shoved me to the wall. "You're the new burst linker that showed up on the matching list, aren't you!". "What the heck are you talking about!"