Thoughts and Friendship-Jasper's Pov

After what Henry said Charlotte run away, and I run after her. I think that Charlotte liked a little bit Henry more than just a friend. That would explain why they were always together, I though that Henry liked her as how she liked him. But I guess that I was wrong. After what did Henry said, I'm sure that from now we aren't best friends anymore, how could he said something like that to me and especially to Charlotte, I mean they were inseparable, but Henry ruin everything. I look for Charlotte everywhere when I listen a crying girl. Oh man! It was from the girl's bathroom. Now what can I do?!

-"Ehmmm, is anyone there"- I said to the bathroom.

-"Hellooooooo?"- I said again

-"If every girl is doing her things, say it now, because I'm entering"- I said.

When I enter in the bathroom, I hear that girl again, I go to her, without open her door, it will be awkward😅. So I start to talk again

-"Charlotte?! Are you in there"-

-"Jasper, what are you doing here?"-

-"I was walking in the aisle when-"- she cut me off

-"I mean what are you doing in the girl's bathroom?!"- she said coming out from there

-"I listened a girl crying and I thought that maybe she was you. Weren't you?"- she didn't say anything.

-"Listen Char, maybe now hurt but-"-she cut me off again

-"No! I will be ok. We are only 14 there will be more delusions in my life, if I didn't  move on I will be coward. I have to move on. Simple I will avoid Henry, like nothing happen, like our friendship didn't happened. I have to go, thanks Jasper."-she said as she go away. Wow Charlotte is more strong that I thought. I can't do what she will do, so I'll talk to Henry.

A/N Hi guys. Sorry for the short chapter but I'm really sick. I have a high fever. I hope that you guys enjoyed  the chapter. I have an idea for another Chenry story that I will write or today or tomorrow. Good day to everyone❤️