Glitter 5

Sorry Any Mistakes

Treyvon P.O.V

I Woke Up Early To Cook Nakita Some Breakfast. I'm Really Trying This Time To Keep What's Mine. I Got Out Of Her Bed And Went To The Bag Of Clothes She Kept. I Can't Believe She Kept Them. I Grab Some Basketball Shorts And Put Them On. I Went In The Bathroom And Handle My Business.

Once I Was Done I Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face. I Walked Out The Bathroom And Into The Kitchen.

"Pepper?" I Asked Myself Looking Confuse. She Still Got This Damn Dog. He Ran Up To Me And I Picked Him Up. He Lick My Face.

"Awe Man I Missed You." I Said Holding Him Up. He Barked. I Laughed And Put Him Done And Walked To The Back Door And Open It. I Put Some Food In His Bowl And Wash My Hand To Being Cooking. I Open Nakita Fridge And I'm Surprise She Have Food. I Pulled Out Eggs, Bacon And, Some Biscuits.

I Grab Some Pans And Hook My Phone Up To The IHome. I Beginning Cooking.

So low, one peep,
Fuck a valet, cause I parked on the street,
Lord knows you can't trust these hoe's,
Cause yo girl keep lookin at me,
Sending me a text like she lonely,
Tellin me to keep her company,
Pull up in the truck, all you hear is beep-beep,
Hop in let me hit it from the back, skeet-skeet,
She love that I'm a real nigga, and a hoe can't tell me nothin,
She popped a molly, she sweatin', She popped the pussy, I'm bustin'
She hit me up cause she love it, I hit her back when I need it,
She fuck wit you cause you love her, She fuck wit me for one reason

I Cook As I Listen To Me Sing The Song. Once It Went Off  I Heard Clapping. I Turn Around And Looked At Nikita In Nothing But Her Underwear And Bra.

"Girl You Just Scared Me." I Said Walking Towards Her And Kissing Her Lips.

"Morning." She Said Breaking The Kiss.

"Good Morning Sexy."

"What You Cooking?"

"What You Had In Your Freezer."

"Mhm Smell Good, Is It Done?"

"Yea Come On Sit Down." I Said Pulling A Chair Out For Her. She Sat Down And I Went To Fix Her Plate. Once I Was Done I Gave It To Her With A Cup Of O.J. I sat Down With My Plate And We Start Eating.

"So You Gotta Work Tonight?"

"Yea Baller Week Start Tonight And I'm Part Of The Action."

"Ohk." I Got Up And Grab Our Plates And Sat Them In The Sink. I Turn And Looked At Nakita.

"So What You Doing?" She Asked Looking Up At Me.

"To Work Gotta Go Make This Money Baby Girl." I Said Walking Towards Her. She Got Up And I Pull Her Towards Me. I Kissee Her Lips And Picked Her Up With Her Wrapping Her Legs Around Me. I Broke The Kiss And Looked Her.

"You Gone Get Fucked In This Kitchen Now Come On Let's Do Something."

"Like?"

"I Don't Know Let's Go To The Mall I Need Some New Shoes And I'm Going Buy Yo Ass Some To, I Walked In Your Closet And It Was Nothing But Heels."

"I'm A Girly Girly I Don't Like Tennis Shoes."

"Well You Getting Some ToDay Now Take Yo Fine Ass In There And Get Ready." I Said Smacking Her Ass. She Walked Out The Kitchen And Towards Her Room. I Put The Dishes In The Dishwasher And Walked To Her Room.

Glitter P.O.V

I Had Put On Some High Waist Jeans With A Plain Blue Cropped Top. I Grab My Black Pumps And Put Those On. I Put My Hair Up In A Lil Ball And Grab My Black And Blue Cross bag.

"You Ready?" Trey Asked Walking In My Room.

"Yea." I Walked Out My Room And Turn The Light Off.

"Pepper!" He Came Running From Somewhere. I Picked Him Up And He Gave Me A Kiss. I Hugged Him And Put Him Down. We Walked Out The House And To Trey Black On Black Audi. Did I Say He Sell Drugs, Well He Sell Drugs. He Open The Door For Me And I Got In. He Close The Door And Went To His Side. He Got In And Started It And His Radio Was Up To The Max. I Turn It Down And Looked At Him.

"What?, I Be In My Zone When I'm In Here By Myself." He Said Pulling Off. I Looked Through His CD Book And Grab A Mix Tape With A Lot Of People On It. I Put It In And Turn The Radio Up To The Right Level. We Enjoy The Radio And The Ride To The Mall. We Pulled Up And He Found a Parking Spot. I Got Out And Waited For Trey. He Got Out And Grab My Hands.

"Where You Get Them Clothes From?" I Asked Looking At Him.

"My Car." He Said. We Walked In The Mall And Start Walking Towards Foot Locker. We Walked In And He Went Straight Towards The Jordan's.

"Which Ones You Like?" I Asked Pulling Me In Front Of Him. I Scan The Shoes And They All Wasn't My Type But Knowing Trey We're Stay Here Until They Close.

"Those." I Said Pointing To Some Gold And Cream Jordan's. He Call Over Somebody And They Came.

"Trey My Main Man How Can I Help You?" The Young Boy Said As He Approach Us.

"I Need These In A Size 13 And 4." He Said Grabbing The Shoe And Handed It To Him. The Boy Walked Off Towards The Back And I Turn Towards Trey.

"I See You Come Here Often What Other Female You Brought Shoes For?" I Asked.

"None You The Only One Can Trust These Hoes." He Said Looking Down At Me. I Mean I'm 5'0 And He Like 5'9.

"Mhm." I Walked Away And Went And Scan Their Women Shoes. I Was Looking And Some Timberland Boots When I Heard My Name Being Call. I Knew It Wasn't Trey Because He Over There Where I Left Him On The Phone.

"Glitter." I Turn Around And Saw Eli.

"Hey Eli Isn't."

"Damn You Forgot A Nigga Already." He Said Laughing. I Laughed At Him Too.

"No I'm Just Playing With How Are You?"

"Fine That I Saw You, You Dancing Tonight?"

"Yes I Am Will I See You There?"

"You Sure Will." Somebody Clear Their Throat And We Looked Up And Saw Trey.

"Nakita Are You Ready?" He Asked Mugging The Hell Out Of Eli.

"Yea We Can, Nice Seeing You Again Eli." I Said Walking Off With Trey.

"The Pleasure All My Sweet Heart, Don't Forget This Was The Second Time." He Said As I Walked Off. I Smile To Myself As Me And Trey Walked Out The Foot Locker And Towards The Mall Exit. We Got To The Car And Push Me Up Against.

"What The Fuck Yo Problem?" I Asked

"No What The Fuck Yo Problem Sitting In There Laughing And Talking In Another Nigga Face While You With Me Don't Make Me Hurt You Nakita."

"Whatever The Fuck I'll Take A Cab Home Since You Want Act Like A Bitch." I Said Walking Off But Getting Pulled Back.

"Get Yo Ass In The Car Now." He Barked I Looked At Him And Continue To Try And Walk Off.

"Nakita Get Yo Ass In The Car." He Said Pulling Me He Open The Door And Put Me In The Car He Close The Door And I Huff I Don't Know Who He Is. He Got In And Started And Pulled Off Turn The Radio Up To The Max. I Turn It Down And He Turn It Back Up. I Did It Again And Did The Same Thing.

"Stop Touching My Fucking Radio." He Said Looking At The Street The Whole Time.

"Stop The Fucking Car And Let Me Out." He Annoy Me And Continue To Drive To My House. He Pulled Up And Got Out Making Sure I Slam The Door Hoping The Window Break. I Went To My Door And Unlocked It And Went In. He Came In Behind Me.

"Don't You Ever Slam My Door Like That Again."

"What You Gone Do, Huh?"

"Don't Temp Me Nakita."

"Fuck You." I Said Walking To My Room And Closing The Door. I Laid Down And Screamed In My Pillow. How Did I Allow Him To Come Back In My Life. Ugh.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
Feed Back Is The Best