Chapter 5.

Batman, your chapter idea will happen in the next chapter, its rare that I don't have writers block and I wanted to do this one but still enjoy!!!!!

_____________________________________________

Soon after that we all went inside and ordered pizza, while we were waiting on the pizza we were trying to decide what to do. I looked around at the boys thinking.

"Maybe we could watch a movie?"

"Sure!"  Louis exclaims "and since your the guest you can pick it out"

Just then the door bell rings, me and Niall are on the door in minutes where he insists on paying. I let him considering how expensive Iceing is. We run to the kitchen and grab three slices of cheese rights out of the first box and then soon both boxes were empty we all ate and I finished first. I went over to their stack of movies looking through them. They had all the paranormal activities!!!! I chose number 3 since number 4 had less of a scare factor to it and I loved scary movies. soon the boys came into the room and I held up my choice.

"We are watching Paranormal activity 3!!" I exclaimed there were words of approval from the boys and we all sat down. Nial and Zayn were on a two person couch, Liam was in a recliner, and I sat next to Louis on a couch. After Harry put the movie in he sat on my left. It was halfway through the movie, I hadn't gotten scared once, it was at one of those security camera parts which is there only to show suspense, Harry had left to use the bathroom or something.

"RAAAAHHHHH" Harry yelled behind us

We all screamed, I threw a pillow at Harry. Louis almost automatically had me in his arms, I nuzzled my face into his chest before hearing a click that was a phone taking a picture. I had no clue who it was but Louis released me before a scream came from the tv. I took out my phone and checked it, 15 messages from mom, I rolled my eyes like she was going to do anything. I texted Jake.

From: Skiey

If my mom calls I'm at ur house still

From: Jake

why?

From: Skiey

Do you really think my moms going to support me staying at One diretion's house at this time?

From: Jake

Go it!

I then texted my mom.

From: Skiey

I'm at Jake's house, sorry we lost track of time and I forgot to text you

From: Mom

Just be sure to put up the dishes tomorrow!

I rolled my eyes and put up my phone then we were all concentrated on the movie again. before the end, I got up and told them I was going to the bathroom. It was at the end of the movie when I got back and the guy thought he was safe, I walked p behind Harry I could tell the others had seen e coming but they didn't show it, I picked up the pillow I had throw at Harry not sure if he had the hit reflex when he got scared or not I threw it at him and as it hit him I yelled "BOO!"

Harry screamed and we all burst out laughing, then he jumped the couch and ran after me.

"get over here!!!" He grabbed me by my legs and through me over his shoulder.

"Louis help me!!!!!" I yelled punching Harry's back trying to get him to let me go all four boys were running after us within minutes Zayn grabbed me while Louis sword fighted with Harry with sticks, we were outside now. Zayn set me down ad I looked at my phone. TEN O'CLOCK!!!! I ran to the barn putting my cell in my pocket.

"Sorry guys! I gotta go!!" I yelled behind me and I pt Iceing's saddle back on her and mounted her. we flew out of that barn.

"Text me when you get home!" Louis called after me his voice fading into the distance as Iceing galloped.

I had her going as fast as I was willing to push her we soon arrived at Jake's house and I took of her saddle and brushed her before putting her in her stall and running to the house. I was about to go knock on the door when Jake and Steely came out.

"Hey Skiey, I was about to give Steely a ride home, you want one?"

I nodded "Yeah, probably 10:30 and mom'll kill me i I come home past midnight, the walk home is like an hour too" I said greatfully

We are all in the car and Steely turns to look at me in the back seat. "So, were'd you go?"

I just smile and sit back "One direction's house their renting out, we watched Paranormal activity 3 and Harry scared us so I went at the end of the movie and scared the shit outta him"

Steely's eyes widened "One direction, i-is here, in Jes-Jessamine county?!" he stutters

I nod and he screams totally fangirling, or is it fanboying? I dunno. we soon arrive at my house. I thank Jake for  the ride before him and Steely pull off. I go up to the house an knock on the door, my mom wasn't home but my brother was, he came and opened the door. he was on the computer n my room. I went in, slapped him in the back of he head, pet my dog and went to my room closing out of wizard 101. I then got on twitter to see if Blake had messaged me. I had like 223 followers!!!!!!!!!!! I had only like 23 before I left the house, then I went to my profile and I saw one of Harry's tweets.

@Harry_Styles Is Boobear cheating on me? D:  @dissy98 @Louis_Tomlinson pic.twitter.com/lgHbc698d

I opened the picture and it was me cuddling into Louis after Harry scared us all.

I replied. @dissy98 @Harry_Styles Now I'm glad I scared the crap outta you!!! pic.twitter.com/jkFgt7291

I had posted a picture of when I scared the absolute crap outta Harry, his face in it was hilarious!

@Louis_Tomlinson hahaha I didn't know you had taken that picture @dissy98 that was hilarious!!!!

I pulled out my phone and texted him.

From: Skiey

I'm home now!!!!!! I gotta ride from a friend

From: Louis

Good! I'm glad your safe

I smiled then got a text from Blake, I totally forgot I had her number

From: Blake:3

OMFG YOU GT TO HANG WITH 1D AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!

From: Skiey

eeyup!!!!

From: Blake:3

So, are you dating Louis?!?!?!?!!?!

From: Skiey

no, Harry just scared us all half to death, then at the end of the movie I returned the favor

From: Blake:3

bahahahahahahahahaha

I turned off my phone and decided I was tired, I went to bed.