Chapter 2

(Harry/Marcel POV)

I got out of my car as the clock read 3:56.

'Oh shit,' I thought.

I only had 4 minutes and I still had to change.

With that I took my bag and started to run inside the building.

Great.

Claire, my boss, was in the lobby obviously waiting for me and then she was going to give me a really long speech on how important time is and to stop being late or she'll be doing something about it and that was never good.

I started walking to the emergency exit, which I owned a key for in case things like this happened. As soon as I entered I started taking off my vest while walking up the stairs to the second floor where I could take the lift without getting caught.

My button up shirt was next, which is the saddest thing after getting bullied all day long. I took the shirt off and out came the tears. I had at least 5 bruises that day, it was nothing compared to other times but it was enough to remember all of the things people said about me.

'Worthless,' 'Fag,' and the one that hurt the most, 'Go kill yourself and do all of us a favor.'

Inside the lift, I pressed number 11.

I stopped myself from looking at the bruises and since the lift was really slow I started taking of my pants, shoes, and even socks.

I put on some Nike socks with some basketball shorts, trainers and a loose t-shirt before taking off my glasses and passing a hand through my hair, returning it to its naturally curly state. After putting all my stuff away inside the bag I took my 'work' phone out to see I had 7 missed calls from Claire.

I was dead.

D-E-A-D.

The familiar sound of the lift doors opening made me look up. I stepped out and see that everyone was waiting for me to say something.

"Sorry, had something important and personal to do," I said, putting emphasis in the word, 'personal'.

I didn't want them asking what was so important.

I sat down to wait for my stylist to come and do her thing. When she arrived, she started applying make up and telling me to change. It was really normal to do this in front of her so I took off my shirt and I started taking of my pants when someone gasped near my ear and made me fall.

I looked up to see that the scream had come from my stylist and it was because of me. I didn't understand why though as I always changed in front of her or anyone that was in the room.

"What happened to you?!" She asked panicked, and pointing to my stomach.

Great, she saw my bruises - exactly what I wanted - notice my sarcasm.

"Nothing, I was playing football with some people in school and fell."

Luckily she believed my little lie and started putting some make up on my bruises so they weren't visible for the camera when I went topless. When she finished she made me go and put on the clothes for the shoot.

The camera guy and I were in a conversation about what was I supposed to do today when a very angry Claire stepped into the room.

"Has anyone seen Harry?! He is late again and won't answer his phone which won't be his soon if this keeps happening!" My boss rambled, not even making sense.

She normally wasn't like this but the past two weeks haven't been in my favour and my bullies don't have anything better to do.

"Um, Claire, Harry got here 3 minutes before 4 and he is right there," My stylist said with an awkward tone. Claire looked at me with a very scary expression on her face, like if looks could kill I would've been dead by now, and it would be very painful too.

"We lost almost thirty minutes. I want to see Josh and Alex in front of the camera right now. Harry change we were going to do a formal shoot with you but now there isn't enough time and I need you to do a swimsuit one." She looked at everyone and closed her eyes.

"Now! Oh and Harry I need to talk to you after the shoot." Oh no... With that I took off to change.

****

"Try doing a fierce look," My boss said from they other side of the room. Yeah, so I tried my best and from the looks of my boss I was doing well.

What was I doing exactly? I was a model. Actually, a very famous model. This was my secret, nobody knew I do this, except my parents and of course all the people that read the magazine. I didn't look the same way in magazines as in real life, I wore a lot of make up and nobody at college ever had an eye on me unless it was to call me names.

In school, I was the nerdy kid with straight A's and stupid glasses that I had to change almost every day because of bullying, while outside of school, I was a famous model, what girls call a 'hottie' and I was loved by everyone. I wasn't bipolar or anything, I just wanted a normal life.

Being a nerd was the closest I would ever get to normal. If someone got to see how I normally looked there woule be a problem. People wouldn't treat me the same, they'd like me because of my fame.

"That's it for today," Claire said walking over to me, but letting everyone know that the shoot was over.

"Harry, we have to talk," Claire started giving me this concerned look.

"I'm sorry it won't happen again. I had my phone on vibrate because I was taking a test and forgot to turn the volume on." Lies, lies, lies. That's all that came out of my mouth.

She sighed and looked at me and nodded.

"Oh and we have a new model in for the next shoot. He is new in town, maybe you guys can be friends, anyways you'll be working with him and showing him how we work here," She said and I just nodded as I was really tired and this had been a long day.

"Okay, I'm going home. Bye." Claire just waved because she was already on the phone. That girl was always on her phone.

***

I got inside my house and called my mum and dad, but nobody answered so I assumed they were working or something.

I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich, and as soon as I finished eating, I headed for my room, where I took a bath and changed into some boxers.

Once that was all done I lay in bed thinking about the day.

Work was the only thing that kept me from not leaving this world.

That gave me a reason to not take my life. I didn't have friends, and that was like having nobody to talk to.

It was a long day, getting bullied, school, work, meeting the new kid, knowing that there was going to be a new person on my modelling career. Something wasn't right and it was annoying me.

Oh well, whatever had to come had to go fast because I wasn't changing anything and my plan on not letting anyone know who I was had to work until I was at least in Uni.

Oh well, at least I had a normal life...

~edited~