Death Of A Bachelor

Omfg

okay you guys, here's my review of Panic!'s new album aside from the fact I love it.

Victorious - I think we all love this song. He says I'll be your "killer king." He mentions so many things.
Mike Love. Brian Wilson. Dennis Wilson. Freddie Mercury. He channels Frank Sinatra.

Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time - OMFG ITS ROCK LOBSTER!!!!!!! Love it: Champage, Cocaine, Gasoline And Most Things In Between. Love to snap to this song. Brendon slays in high heels.

Hallelujah - This was the first song I heard from the album since it was pre-released but I could honestly listen to this song forever and never get tired of it. Brendon's voice is my life. His dance in the music video brings me life.

Emperor's New Clothes - okay, I recommend watching This Is Gospel the music video, then this one after. Brendon's voice range is goals for every person on this earth. The filming is amazing since it's stop motion. Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers. He looks like an weeping angel throughout the video

Death Of A Bachelor - I got chills from this song. He's like Frank Sinatra mixed with the 21st century and I really can't explain how amazing this song is. Kinda weird to understand but I really do love this song. Also, I really snapping to this song.

Crazy=Genius - I wish this is how I could be smart honestly. Brian Wilson is amazing and when i heard his name in the song i freaked out. This song kinda reminds of "There's A Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Havent Thought Of It Yet." from A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.

LA Devotee - Very catchy. Reminds me of the song "Check Yes Juliet." by We Are The Kings. LA Devotee is really easy to sing along to and it's very upbeat. The bridge is a lil weird though.

Golden Days - very screamy. Brendon how is your voice still alive?

The Good, The Bad, And The Dirty - You know a Panic! At The Disco song when you hear when. This you can tell right of fthe bat. He uses the echo to harmony and his voice is very unquie that you can just tell.

House Of Memories - The first lyrics of this song I really felt was my life. I love the spooky music but 'whoaaas' I really love and it so has a soft element then bam spooky music.

Impossible Year - Again, Frank Sinatra and this song was amaing to have be the last song of the album by how beautiful it is. Sounds cheesy I know, but if you hear the lyrics youll know. When I first heard the song I was so bothered because I know I've heard the tune before. If you watch Adventure Time and have seen the Chips & Ice Cream episode, you know the tune of this song also the tune of the Bee song on Adventure Time. It sounds so calming but at that the same it's poppy. I want this song to play at my wedding and my funeral. That's how great it is. Please listen to it. This song is the definition of

"Save The Best For Last."

In all. Brendon really likes wine. Like a lot.

And..............

This has to be my new favorite Panic! album. That's really difficult because I'm in love with Vices & Virtues. But this album is amazing. Everything is so well put together and amazing in gerneal I really can't. He wrote every single song and produced it. Can you believe that?

Favs: Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time, Hallelujah, Death Of A Bachelor, House Of Memories, and Impossible Year.

Please tell me what you thought of the songs of where I wrote my options.