chapter 5

A/n That's Tyra B. Ny's girlfriend in the story.

Ny:

Fuzz dropped me off and I thanked her while squeezing the life out of my best friend.

All yn could do was laugh and hug back. I left grabbed my purse and my phone getting out the car. I walk out and open my door with my key. When I open the door all I see is my baby, knocked out on the couch. I walk up the stairs and change from my clothes to a lingerie set. I walk back downstairs, kissing my baby's lips waking her from her slumber.

Tyra: You done fucked up now 😈

Ny: No, I didn't daddy.

Tyra:*gets up and pins Ny to the wall* Yea, you did.

Y'all know what happened next 😉😉.

Fuzz:

After dropping Ny off, I go ahead and go to yn house.

We get to her house.

Yn: Wanna come in?😍

Fuzz: Yeah, sure. 😉😘

Yn:*grabs phone from purse and holds it*

Fuzz: *pulls up in the driveway of yn house*

Yn:*unlocks door from phone* Well, its open.

I get out the car to open yn door. She grabs her purse and slides out of her seat. Grabbing her hand she leads me to the front door, which is already open. We enter the livingroom and sit down.

Yn: Wanna play 20 questions?

Fuzz:*chuckles* Sure.

Yn:Why did you chose me out of all those other girls at the concert?

Fuzz:I chose you because you were looking unfazed and I knew you was the right person to chose. My turn. Why do you like me?

Yn: I like you because your not afraid of what people think of you. I like you because your you. *starts looking down blushing* what do you like about me? *starts playing with hair*

Fuzz: I like your style, your cute smile, how your short, your dimples, your tattoos, girl you are gorgeous. *Smiles*

Yn: Awww, thanks beautiful.

Fuzz: What do you like about me?

I felt like my house knew what time it was. My house started playing Wait For Me by Tyra B. We both kinda sat there til I answered the question.

Yn: I like your big puffy hair, your smile, your tattoos, I like your style, I like how beautiful you are. I like everything about you. I've loved you for 10 years, I've been your biggest fan for that long. *Stares deeply into Fuzz eyes*

Fuzz: *Stares back and leans in*

When Fuzz leans in I lean in also. Kissing her like it was my last day on earth. Our kissing turned into a heated make out session. Fuzz hands roamed my body, making sure to get every inch. She stops kissing me and and kisses my neck. Finding my weak spot she starts sucking on it.

Yn:mmmm Fuzz

She strips me and starts blowing on my nipples. They instantly get hard and I get more moist and rub my clit. She stops my hand and replaces it with her warm pink tongue. As it glides around the outside of my lips, she catches me off guard slipping her tongue inside of me. I moan louder, I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood knows her name by now.

Fuzz:*smirks and continues working her magic*

Yn: Fuzz, i'm c-cumming.

Fuzz: Cum for me gorgeous. Right when she said that I came all over her face. I flipped us over and did the exact same thing to her but instead of just giving her tongue I gave her fingers too. Right when she came her breathing became soft. I laid on her and fell asleep with her.

When we fell asleep I could still hear the faint sound of my best friend's girlfriend singing.