Beat ups and take downs

Aly's POV

I sat there, watching my husband. His eyes were full of sadness. A showing with every tear that fell.

"Fuck I've let my daughter do this, fuck!" He muttered.

"Shh it's okay I-" he ran right out the door and I followed.

Ember's POV

I turned into my ally. I saw the guy I was looking for.

"Hey hunny, the usual?" I nodded, gave him the money and he gave me three needles.

I put the rubber band around my shoulder, revealing my vein. I held the needle up to my skin. I had a lot of tract marks. I injected the ever so sweet drug into my blood and felt the rush of a high begin to wash over me. But sadly as soon as it started it ended. I felt a pair of hands grasp my shoulders, I turned around to see my dad, as soon as I looked in his eyes he gave me a huge hug, then carried me, litterly, home. Fuck, now. I should tell you guys the truth I guess.

When I was 13 I started cutting. It felt good. I don't know why I did. I just felt the need to. Then I turned 14. I was always chubby, but this year I felt fatter. I made my self throw up every meal. Then I turned 15. Found a dealer and started heroin. It was so amazing to be on a high. I felt like the higher I was, the more desire I had, then when I came back to earth, I had a fire in my heart.

We got home and my mom was crying with her head I her hands. I began the story of cutting. Heroin. And anorexia.

"Ember, (A/N I keep writing Aly insted😂) you have to go to rehab." Aww hell nah. Screw this shit. I ran out the door to north van. It was an hour long walk, but it was far from home.