Tour bus

Hannah sat down on the bus,
pulling out a book and huffing into her seat. She had just finished the first of many #nofiltershow and she felt annoyed.
Just at life in general.
She was mostly annoyed at Grace Helbig.
Grace was amazing, her giggle was adorable when they were doing the show and Hannah couldn't help feeling scornful at the fact she had to pretend not to like her.
Why couldn't she tell grace she liked her? Grace didn't have to like her back but it would be good to get it off her chest and talk to someone.
Just at that moment Mamrie and grace walked into the bus laughing about something. They closed the doors as the bus took off to there next stop.
Chicago.
Hannah wished she hadn't agreed to go on this trip, but when she turned on the tv to drown out there talking grace fell asleep on Hannah's shoulder.
She giggled at graces face while she was asleep, grace unconsciously wrapped her arms around Hannah's waist and sighed into her shoulder.
"Man, you got it bad" Mamrie's laugh came from within the bus as Hannah looked up at her, trying to look innocent.
"I don't know what your talking about mames"
Mamrie just smirked and got into bed, not saying anything else.
So Hannah slipped out of graces hold, smiling as grace whined without her and got changed into her carrot onesie.
She then silently slipped back into graces grasp, snuggling happily into her. Before falling into a blissful sleep.

Why couldn't life always be like this?

~~~

Grace woke up the next morning surprised to still be in the clothes from the night before.
She went to get up, only to be pulled back down by a still asleep Hannah.
She smiled softly at Hannah's cute face pouting in her carrot onesie and snuggled deeper into Hannah's side.
She heard Mamrie giggling, only to look over to see her smirking.
"Hartbig is cute as fuck, btw"

Grace giggled at Mamrie's expression.
She hadn't realised she'd woken up a smiling Hannah,
who pretended she was still asleep to listen in on the convocation.

"So. You like Hannah?" Grace held her breath looking over at Mamrie's soft face.
"I think so, I mean, she's adorable"
Hannah couldn't hold her breath any longer, so she faked a yawn and murmured,
"Who's adorable?"
"BEANS" grace shouted.
Her acting skills were on point Hannah thought, giggling at graces sleepy face.
"Your sleepy face is cute" Hannah whispered softly at grace, winking at her as she stood up. Making sure mamrie didn't see and enjoying the light blush on graces face.

She grabbed a jersey and jeans, throwing them on and going for a morning walk.
Before she walked out the door grace asked if she could come with her, Hannah grinned nodding happily.
Grace didn't talk for a few minutes, just walking silently beside Hannah.
"Hannah?" Grace whispered, making Hannah turn around suddenly.

"Yes, Gracie?" Hannah smiled brightly, grace smiled back at the adorable nickname.
"I-I-I think I-I'm gay" Hannah saw the tears starting to form in graces eyes as her lower lip trembled.
Hannah sighed, having been through this herself.
She walked over to grace, pulling the blonde to her side and cuddling into her.
She silently cried into her shoulder muttering, "please don't judge me! Or tell anyone else!" She sobbed into the younger girls shoulders " grace you know I love you, you know your my favourite person in the world. You don't have to tell anyone till your ready"
She continued to sob into hannahs shoulder, but She could tell grace was smiling now.

"I love you too Hannah, I always will"
Hannah grinned aswell, forgetting herself for a moment and leaning up to kiss graces salty cheek.
Grace grinned as she saw Hannah's cute flustered face, leaning down to capture Hannah's lips in a sweet kiss.
Hannah didn't want to pull away, she just wanted to take in the sweet taste of grace until she was drained of oxygen.

"I fucking love you Gracie"
Grace giggled at The nickname.
"I love you too Hannah"