The museum

There I Stood before the british Museum. It was Gigantic, i wonder how long it would take me to look at all of it. Oh sorry i forgot to introduce myself my Name is Blythe. I have two annoying sisters and a Couple of friends. 

So where was i,I was standing by the entrance with Amanda and Ashley, two of my best Friends looking up at the gigantic museum. "come on" ashley said they were already inside, i rushed in and we went to visit the egyptian section first. 

It was nice although a little boring too. What do i have of my friends being mummy addicted. "What about we go to the paintings of monet cause you seem a little bored" Amanda ripped me out of my thoughts. "sure why not" at least i could get away from all those mummys. "But first lets get something to eat otherwise i will starve untill i get as thin as tutankhamen" i cracked up at my own joke but my  friends just stared at me. "Yeah sure" amanda said "lets go" i said already walking away. Why do i always have to act like sh*t. We stopped by at McDonalds i had french fries and a  cheese burger Amanda devoured a hamburger. But Ashley totaly disliked Mcdonalds so she just got  herself a coffee. 

At 1:00 pm we entered the paintings section it was a bit better but still it was a little boring. "OMG did Monet really look so handsome when he was younger". Amanda giggled "Jesus Amanda shut the heck up, what kind of taste do you have for boys! No wonder jason broke up with you". Ashley hissed. "Excuse me" Amanda shot back "i am suprised you are saying that eventhough you never had a boyfriend. " Don't you dare stick your nose into to my personal business" Ashley said through gritted teeth. " Ok guys calm down lets just forget this and look at the paintings". I said Although i made sure i Stood between Amanda and Ashley,you know just in case.

"Hey Blythe look,thats a nice painting" Amanda said cheerfuly "i really like it,it seems different than the other ones with naked baby angels" Ashley commented. The painting was different to the other ones,at least it didn't have any naked babys flying around. It was a painting of a beautiful garden and at the very back there was a door leading somewhere. 

"Gosh the paintings gorgeous" I Said. "Hey Blythe i think its time to go" Ashley said looking at her watch. "Sure i'm comming in a secound, just want to take a picture". "Ok meet us at the exit" Amanda said already walking away. Once they were gone i took my phone out and went close to the painting so i also had a view of the door. I took a couple of pictures and noticed that there was a piece of dirt on the painting should i just chip it off  i thought sure why not. I reached out to take it off but it didn't budge damn i have to hurry up before the guards come then i had an idea i went really close to the painting and tried

Rubbing it but that was a HUGE mistake immediatley i fell in. i screamed as i fell, secounds later i landed on the grassy ground Ouch!!! why today of all these days.