Sucked in

"Oh god this must be a dream or something" i said to myself as i walked around the strangley familiar garden. "Must've fallen asleep when i got home". I was beggining to doubt that this is all a dream it seems so real,too real. "GOD DAMN WHERE AM I? PLEASE TAKE ME HO- i was shut up by a ridiculous old man jumping on me. " Good god can you go any louder,half the village will be able to hear you screaming like that".

"Half the village?" I said "are there other People in this Place?" " Of course there are, you young lady are in the land of different Dimension's". This can't get any worse,can it? I thought to myself. "I myself am the queen of the land". "You mean king right? " Oh yes king,sorry i mix those up sometimes. " Let me take you there" the old grandpa said. "Wait,before you take me to a random place with flying cats i want to know your name". I said "M y name is fenoglio the king of land of Dimension's, the owner of the village and Grandpa of two little boys and a girl". And anyways we don't have any flying cats thats just ridiculous". Of course i thought i must've banged my head somewhere." We have flying Dogs" Fenoglio started laughing. "Oh god i murmured to myself.

Fenoglio and i were walking a long way "How long is this gonna take" i whined " you don't have much stamina for a young girl". "well it's not my fault that cars exist in my Dimension" i snapped back "do you mean those silver,metal beetles" Fenoglio said confused "Yes how do you know" i said "Well there  is something i have to tell you" Fenoglio said mysteriously