Chapter 10: Problems

Daffodil trembled from fear. Now she hated Sam. She put the tool in her hand and missed Hadwin.

"I'm going to my duty. As i have just one day duty, so.." Sam said smiling.

"I understand. You may leave." Daffodil said.

"Whenever I went to my duty, you never talked. Are you..."

"Shut the hell your mouth up!" Daffodil yelled.

"Unfortunately, i simply can't. That is over, my dearest Daffodil or in short, Hadwin's favourite!" Cruise laughed and handed some pistachios to daffodil.

"Until I come, you have to eat these fresh and finest pistachios from Texas." Sam smiled.

"Haven't I mentioned before that your everything conatins poison?" Daffodil threw that plate.

"And I haven't I mentioned that these pistachios are fresh and finest?" Sam smiled. "Scab."

"You know what your problem is?" Daffodil looked up, confidently.

"What is?" Sam looked deadly.

"That you don't have a family and so you don't care how it means to spend time alone."

"Don't worry. When Hadwin dies, i'll say sorry."

"Rude that was. Now leave or I'll get a bit hyper and gonna kill you."

"And rest of 'from that bit hyper' you'd be fine, then i don't care." Sam smiled.

"Neither do I. But before ya go, i let you have this in your mind that after all this, I've been strong and i am not scared of you."

"Is it like that? Then I'll break the chains and enjoy everything you get in this small cottage. Beware, all windows and doors will be closed."

"I don't care for what you do and what you don't." Daffodil became envy.

"I think i understood, but you, kept on repeating it." Sam laughed.

"I repeat it to let you have it in your mind and yeah you don't forget. That's why."

"Oops! Sorry to know Ms. Daffodil, but I'm not like you to forget things so easily."

"What did I forget?"

"That tool. The tool which breaks chains. It's down the bed. Awe." Sam cried fakely.

"This is not mine." Daffodil shivered.

"I know. This is of Hadwin, man." Sam laughed.

"Now look what punishment i give to you." Sam opened a horror movie series, and conjuring and other movies kept repeating.

"Don't worry. I'll leave cockroaches in here." Daffodil trembled from fear. A box full of cockroaches, Sam landed them in the room and closing the door of the room he smiled, "Bye. Have a nice day with my friends."

At the pole

"Hadwin! You?" Georgina dashed and hugged Hadwin.

"Seems like you missed me. Where are kids?" Hadwin asked smiling. He knew kids would be here, and he already told Daffodil to come but he didn't knew what was happening behind.

"They have left."

"Left where?"

"In the woods. They went in search of you." Georgina cried like a baby.

"Uh. You should've stopped them." Hadwin put his hands iver his head and let out freak.

"I was sleeping, Hadwy. Why are you behaving like i'm responsible for everything?" Georgina shouted.

"Okay stop it. I have the map, i'll go in search of them. Would you like to come with me?" Hadwin adviced.

"Nups. I have a lot of work here. Laundry, bath and dusting. You may leave." Hadwin breathed and turned back and moved on.

"Bye." Georgina smiled and lifted her hands with were full of mud.

Around the woods

"Zack! Where are you?" Daisy looked around.

"Em' here!" Zack yelled from far away that he could be only be seen with a microscope.

Both, John and Daisy went towards him. Zack was standing at the same cottage.

"Why are you here?" John asked.

"Do you hear someone shouting, 'no no'?" Zack asked. As they both heard things quietly they listened something.

"Yes." Daisy muttered.

"I guess someone needs help." Zack mumbled.

"Do ya both remember it was the same cottage we knocked the door of to stay here a night?" John looked at both of them.

"I perfectly remember. I think we should knock the door again?" Zack asked.

"No no. Don't do this. Who knows climbing tree?" Daisy looked up.

"I!" John jumped.

"Monkey." Zack laughed.

"Guys! Its not a time to again start your fight like a jerk. John you should climb this tree and look behind that window. I guess we could see what is happening." Daisy smiled.

With that, John started to climb the huge apple tree. It was enormous, beautiful and apples surrendered it.

As he reached a point, he looked down and said, "There's a curtain."

"Gosh!" Daisy bit her lips.

"There is a second window. We can see from it." Zack shouted.

"Ahh." John said, and came down. He looked again to another tree, and started climbing it.

As he reached up, John became confused.

"What happen John?" Daisy yelled. John hesitated. His thoughts began to be afraid.

"Who, what is there?" Zack asked suprisingly. Still John was silently watching that all scene. His mouth widened open and he let out a breathe.

"I can't answer who, but i can answer what." John said, un fear.

"What does this mean? Is there any thing too much scary or what's happening. Tell me fast." Daisy became scared.

John let his throat became clear, "I see a hand of a girl."

"So?" Zack asked.

John answered, "There are a lot of cockroaches in here. And some of them have eaten all of her hand."

"Oh gosh." Daisy became scared.

"What the hell!" Zack shouted.

"But the most amazing part is that there are horror movies going on."

"It might not be cockroaches. Look carefully."

"Yeah it might not be. Because i see small things all around the room and they exactly look like cockroaches."

"Well, she might be shouting 'no no' because there's a movie going on she doesn't wants that thing to happen in that scene." Daisy smiled.

"Yeah it might be like that." Zack answered.

At last, John came down and went towards his mat and slept with relief.