Summer holidays

It's the holidays! I'm just going to eat sweets, listen to music and read. I'm currently just eating some Oreo chocolate and listening to fallout boy. Hanna is next to me, sleeping. Mum said a while ago that breakfast's ready, but I'm not hungry for pigeon on toast. I'd rather stay in my room and eat some sweets. My chocolate is melting on my black duvet. Some certain four lettered words were said at that precise moment in time.

Hanna woke as I jolted to and frow, scraping brown chocolate off my duvet. I gave her some of my bar and she ate it sleepily. After, I went to have a shower. I put on my navy belly top and blue jeans and went to do my Biteology homework. It's the only bit of homework I've had for the holidays so I might as well just get it over with. Oh my gosh, that homework was so boring! We had to write a conclusion of what we'd learnt in yesterday's lesson and draw diagrams! I fell asleep before the last word I'd written. Literally. After I'd finished my sleepoligy, I mean biteology, I went into the kitchen. Mother wondered why I wasn't at breakfast so I said I had homework.

Me and Hanna went to the park when she was ready, just to sit on the bench. We saw Darcy and Frankie there, but we were lucky to avoid them. I dragged Hanna to the book shop and deliberately stood there for ages. I bought a book on greek myths and a book on legends. After, we went to the Sweet store and bought every sweet you could think of. The fudge bars were as long as my bed!

Well, after an hour of sorting through all my things, I decided to go clothes shopping. I went to the most expensive shops and bought loads and loads of stuff! Tops, jeans, leggings/jeggings, dresses, shoes, tunic tops and jackets. I came back on the bus and in time for lunch. Tuna pasta. My favorite!

I shouldn't really have brought my phone to the Werewolves gathering, but I really had to! I ordered tons and tons of stuff off of Amazon and I'm waiting for them to say it's at my house!  Just as the gathering was finishing, my phone went off and everyone stopped, turning to look at me. I was bright red, my black hair tangled over my face, trying to hide me. They turned away and carried on.

I breathed a sigh if relief and just walked out. When I was in the car, my mum said to me: 'I hope that wasn't your phone, Hanna.'  I mumbled what could've been no or yes. She rolled her eyes and carried on driving.  The good thing was, my parcel came!  I ordered: 3 boxes of the elixir of life, a scarlet and gold bow and a huge bag of arrows with a solid gold tip, a gold-handled sword with a scarlet scabord and a gold-handled dagger with a matching bag.  Your probably wondering why I've bought all this. I buy them because I use them and collect them. I have loads of bows, daggers and swords. 

I also use them. We go to a battle or tournament every year for two months and thet always come in handy.