awakening from the day dream

Courtney wakes up an sees its dark, " dang it I'm pass curfew" Courtney says, she began too run an she runs out of breath an keeps running passing the cows an horses she saw before, she climbs over that gate an looks around. "I need to walk for a min" she says talking too the wind.
She runs home an opens the door an closes it softly an bolts for the steps , but my dad hears the wooden floor an  calls me in the living room, my father says "where the hell have you been I've been worried sick you said 6:00 now its 9:00" I replied " dad I'm sorry I lost track of time I didn't mean to come home at 9:00", he stares at me with the meanest look an an says" you're grounded for 3 weeks do you hear me ?", I reply " but dad  I'm  sorry I lost track of time", I don't care you should have payed more attention to the time time next time won't you I don't wanna hear the winning " he says,. Courtney runs up the stairs upset she goes too her room shuts the door takes her boots off an throws them , anger comes out she lays on her bed.  "This is not fair I lost track" she says too  herself, as Courtney lays there an thinks about it, her father down stairs drinking the night away with his  Buddy's. Courtney falls asleep after a short period of time an sleeps the night away.