Greenflame?

Me: So Lloyd, today in my computer tech class, my friend Tess asked me what your feelings for Kai REALLY are. *sticks microphone and camera in Lloyd's face*

lloyd: he's my best friend and i REALLY think he's a great guy. He can have a bit of a temper sometimes but ya know he's the COOLEST guy I know and I'm glad i got to meet him and become his friend. 

me: What would your feelings be if he didn't save the young you from inside that volcano?

Lloyd: well umm I would be dead so i mean i guess i'd be afraid and alone and I'd hate Kai for not saving me. but there are some days where i feel like he should have saved the Fangblade instead of me .

me: yes well what would you say if i said some people "ship" you with Kai

Lloyd: Well yeah, we live on a ship

me: hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no idiot, ship as in romantic relationSHIP!!! People go around drawing and writing and EVERYTHING as if you two were dating. *shows him some amazing greenflame works* *i fangirl the entire time)

Lloyd: *nosebleed and blush and like practically dies* WTF PEOPLE?!?!?!!!

kai: *walks in* *sees what we're reading and looking at**walks out without a word*

Lloyd: *faints from embarrassment*

me: *laughs  soo hard i pass out from lack of oxygen to the brain*

the camera keeps rolling

Lloyd: *wakes up and keeps reading greenflame from my laptop**smiles*

Lloyd doesn't know that the camera was posting the video to youtube live, and it was still on

^.^

hey, sorry it's been awhile since i last updated, it has been a busy week

anyway keep asking those questions and dares can also be done 

~Shay