The journey

Sorry if the info is wrong but I'm only on episode 126 or somewhere around there. I'll make a new one to make it correct if you want me to.

Before

I head out in the shadows knowing no one will miss me. I have everything in seals in my necklace that has a cat's eye, sakura, Sharingan, and uzumaki swirl all mixed into one forming dark red angel like wings.

I left one note saying:

Dear whoever the fuck reads this,

I have left. You can probably guess who I am during the day. If it's Minato reading, then shame on you for going along with your slut wife because she raped me and claimed you were drunk when you two had sex. Just no. I have had it with 15 going on 16 years of being ignored. I hope your happy. And call team seven and ask them this question,' Which one of you has felt a chakra difference while Naruto was around?' Then you will feel sorry. Because whoever answers will follow me. Even if it's becoming a missing nin. I'm already one technically.

Crimson Fox.

And I hope they all feel sorry.

Now

In Konaha

Third pov

"NARUTO UZUMAKI NAMIKAZE! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Yells narutos father, the hokage, Minato Namikaze.

He stomps up into Naruto's room and throws open the door. In the room is a neatly made bed, spotless floor, everything is completely clean. The only thing that is different is a note on the desk. It says:

Dear whoever the fuck reads this,

I have left. You can probably guess who I am during the day. If it's Minato reading, then shame on you for going along with your slut wife because she raped me and claimed you were drunk when you two had sex. Just no. I have had it with 15 going on 16 years of being ignored. I hope your happy. And call team seven and ask them this question,' Which one of you has felt a chakra difference while Naruto was around?' Then you will feel sorry. Because whoever answers will follow me. Even if it's becoming a missing nin. I'm already one technically.

Crimson Fox.

Minato is crying and searches the room from top to bottom but there is no trace of his son.

He flashes out of there and goes into his office yelling out in anger and frustration,"BRING TEAM SEVEN IN HERE PRONTO! AMD MAKE SURE KAKASHI IS HERE ON TIME!"

The Anbu in his office nod and scatter to find them.

6 minutes later

Team seven walks through the door and Minato says,"I found this note in my son's room. And sense everything that lets me know it's his' is gone, I'm going to make a wild guess that my son, Naruto, is Crimson fox." Kakashi's visible eye widens, Sasuke's emotionless face goes to shock, and Sakura looks like she is about to blow a fuse.

Minato,"Crimson fox's note said to ask you three this question,' Which one of you has felt a chakra difference while Naruto was around?'"

Sakura shakes her head no,"I haven't felt anything."

Sasuke,"I haven't felt any difference."

Kakashi stays silent as he runs through the window and Minato sighs,"it figures that it would be my son and my student."

Sasuke and Sakura follow Kakashi.

Naruto pov

I sense three people following me. It's probably my team. I'm heading to visit tazuna before going to the remains of Oto.

"NAAAAAAAAAAARUUUUUUUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MAAAAAATTIIIIII!" I hear from behind me sounding like Sakura. I stop and turn around.

Kakashi says, panting a tiny bit,"why did you leave without telling us?"

"I did leave the note didn't I?"

"Yes dope but you can't leave your friends like that."

"That's right Baka Naruto! And besides, you might need a medic in your travels."

"Them two are right Naruto. And what did you mean by that question?"

"That means we are two of a prophecy. It should be called the unsolved riddle though."

"What is it Baka Naruto!?"/"what is it dope?"

"There will be two who control twin blades. One is of the afterlife realm and the other is of human nature. Both need to fight the one with the blade coated with blue flames to save or kill the way of the current world."