Contest P1

Alright...
So...
You didn't have very good luck with the contest so... You're getting the top three! Yay!
Warning: spoilers.

1. Profiles

Vincent Bishop
Refused to be measured for security reasons; a few inches shorter than Scott.
Around 25?
People close to him know he has purple skin, shoulder blade length purple hair, built, and whiskers, but most people just see two white orbs and a crescent smile before never being seen again.
Attracted to Scott's know-how of knives. (And everything else about him) Killed his parents and grew up on the streets. By 8 he was a respected member of a gang. Widely know as 'purple guy' from the underground community. Worked at Fazbears, and got into an affair with the boss's daughter. She left him with violet, and he raised her up until 9. He was hired to kill 5 kids, but lost control and killed 11 including his daughter. He quit and became a well paid hit man, and one day on the run from the police he hid in the pizzeria. There he met Scott and eventually the others.
Fears; needles. Loosing Scott. Bringing up his past. Being alone; not like friends, but being alone physically. He doesn't like to be forced to dwell in his mind. Even he thinks the things he comes up with are messed up, even though he'd never admit it.

Scott Cawthon
6'8; giant
23 y/o
Tall, strong-ish, wears red phone mask. Facial features unknown.
Grew up in the country, traveling between his orphanage and multiple foster homes. Brother adopted my wealthy family, and often talks about how much Scott was like his mom/dad. If you knew them that wouldn't be a compliment. Knows country-like things, such as what knifes to use when skinning a deer and how to stock a fire.
Fears: blackouts. Loosing his co-workers to the robots.

Jeremy Fitzgerald
5'2; short
19 y/o
Small, scrawny, chestnut hair long enough to cover his eyes, usually wears a green sweater too big, emerald eyes. Does not look high like he does in the picture. Sorry.
Alcoholic, all types of abusive father. His mother got beat to death trying to protect him, and now Jeremy blames himself. Very self conscious, depressed, Cutter/suicidal at times. Refuses to drink, cuss, air harm anything on response.
Fears: thunder. Lightening. loud noises. Everyone bigger than him (so in short everyone) messing up. People leaving him. Not being good enough. Everyone hating him. Many, many, more.

Mike Schmidt
5'9; average. Hates that he works with giants such as Vincent and Scott.
21 y/o
Scars cover the top half of his head; usually covered by grey beanie. Bags under eyes due to lack of sleep and/or stress. Often forgets to shave, causing whiskers occasionally.
Average life up until his 6th birthday. He envied foxy as a hero up until the bite if 87'. His parents went into shock, and his mother didn't survive. His father is still in a coma. After the incident, he woke out of a coma at the age 14. Up until 18 he survived off of government and hospital funds, and after he was cut off he was forced to get a job at Fazbears.
Fears: clowns. Heights. Never bring to a fair. Punched a mime once.