A feeling

Hermione watched as Fred's height was rapidly decreasing. Fred's smile never fled his faca, and Hermione beamed, knowing what was to come. He pulled a small red box out of his pocket. Mrs. Weasley, Harry, Ginny, Nova, Charlie and Fleur, Percy and Ron, who was starting to gain consciousness, all had their eyes on this beautiful moment in their lives.
"Hermione Jean Granger," Fred spoke confidently, taking slight pauses between each name. "Will you make me the world's luckiest, and goofiest, man alive by marrying me?" He opened the box, revealing a golden ring with a beautiful, sparkly diamond.
She giggled at his speech. "Oh my gosh, Fred." Hermione gasped, even though she could see the descent. She was speechless that he chose this moment and it was unexpected. "Yes!" She squealed taking his happy face in her hands and kissing him sweetly.
"Yay, 'Mione!" Harry cheered.
Fred slipped the ring on Hermione's left hand. He wrapped his arms around her, and whispered something in her ear. "Check the engraving."
Hermione didn't know there was more to this wonderful surprise. She, still hugging him, spun her ring around with her middle finger so she could see the engraving Fred mentioned. There was a fancy cursive engraving of a word only them two and George would understand- Mia.
Tears of joy, something new for a change, spilled from her eyes. "Oh my gosh, Fred. It's beautiful, really. Thank you." She says.
Fred kisses her cheek and they pull apart when Ron butts in. "Wait...What's happening?" Fred forgot that Ron had no clue that his leg was fine now, and that he was probably hazy on the engagement that just happened.
Mrs. Weasley explained the things that happened to Ron yesterday afternoon in battle. He would look down at his limbs and feel his head, looking and feeling puzzled. He was flabbergasted to hear that Fred was the one to save his life. He was very grateful that their differences were set aside and family pulled through for the life and death situation. He seemed excited about the proposal and wedding, but there was a slight disappointment in his tone and expression.
****
Fred was in his dormitory, safe and sound. Finally, he didn't have to worry about anything and he had Mia back. He loved her. He still was surprised at his own proposal. It seemed like something was making him do it. He never had a ring until he felt something plop into his pocket when Ron was healed, and he noticed Hermione, noticeably exhausted.
He must have done it with magic, and he had no idea there was an engraving on it, it just came out of his mouth and he had a hunch there was one that said Mia. He was right. But how?
He thought for a while in bed. Maybe it was the thought of his twin brother that urged him to do these things. He wouldn't tell anybody, especially not Mia. She would probably say it was practically forced upon him. He didn't think it was.
****
Hermione and Ginny, alone in their dormitory that just belonged to them now, were goggling at the shimmering band of diamond and gold on Hermione's finger. She didn't show Ginny the smallish inscription on the back of the ring. She would wait for Ginny to notice. They both grew very tired at about one in the morning and crawled into bed.
She was still in awe. Everything that happened in the past couple days were crazy. But they had nothing to worry about anymore. Well, Hermione thought, it could still happen again. It happened to us the second time when we thought we were safe.
She pushed the negative and grim thoughts away. She was happy to be where she was with who she loved. Fred, her groom sometime in the future. Harry and Ginny were working out well, and they all were great friends. Ron, well it was still questionable. He did do terrible things to Hermione and Fred, but they weren't exactly nice to him either. She decided that she would talk to him tomorrow, after her and Fred sort out wedding arrangements.
Hermione loved the sound of that. Her wedding. It was amazing to hear. Too bad her dad wouldn't be able to walk her down the aisle.
Her parents. She barely thought of them anymore. She would have to set out to find them, either before or after her wedding, depending on when Fred wanted it.
Hermione fell into a deep slumber, and didn't awake at all until the next morning.
***
Sorry, this chapter is short. But I want you to vote- a sequel to this story or a cross fanfiction between The Hunger Games and Harry Potter about Hermione Granger and Gale Hawthorne? Vote in the comments. If you vote the cross fanfiction I will finish up this story with a few more chapters. Otherwise, a sequel will come.
Thanks for all your guys' reads. 😋