XII

April 1st

"Boo!" I screamed, slamming into the lockers next to me. "Don't do that, Matthew! Jesus, I think I pissed myself." He turned the phone that recorded me having a heart attack off. "Going on vine!"

I wrinkled my nose, "What's vine?" He slung an arm around me, "It's an app where you can make six second videos." I shrugged, "Is it the next big thing?"

"Probably. Maybe I'll be the next big thing." He winked. "Maybe. You never know." He smirked, turning down a different hallway to go to his class.

Ever since the football game, I am known. And hated. Matthew and I had gone one a few dates, but weren't anything more then that. We were very good friends. I didn't mind, it was kind of nice.

Jaxson and I had talked a few times but once again grew apart. He was off with his girls and I was still hooked on art. . . And Matt. AnYwAy.

My painting I was obsessing over was almost done. It had a few touches, and problems I needed to fix but it was beautiful. Not to be full of myself but I have to admit. It was better then i was expecting.

The sweet pastel colors mixed together with the vivid colors. There was a magical, look to it . I shuffled to my class ready to go home. I was tired.

Matt seemed a little sketchy, this morning. I wondered if he was okay. I'm sure it was nothing.

after class

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." I shoved Matt back, "You kept that from me? That's huge!" I saw the million sign under his name. "There all like twelve year old girls." I gave him a horrific look, "There making you famous!"

He grabbed a hold of my shoulders, "Chill it's just a phase." I frowned, "Twelve year old girls don't get over a guy that looks like you." His eyebrows shot up, "You think I'm hot?"

"Get serious!"

"I am! Nothing is going to happen!" I stood up straighter maxing my size by an inch. "Matthew, there coming for you." He chuckled, "Nah, babe. We good."

We were far from good.

--------------
ITS COMING TO AN END!